Hi I am New here

  • Jori
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2003
      While I was surfing the web for a picture of the lady of Justice, I came across a link to one of your pages.
      Still don't know if I am in a group that suits me, but time will tell. My name is Jori, housewife, married, mother of 2 sons, live in the Netherlands (was born there too by Dutch parents), webmistress of http://bigsistawatching.mylawsite.net/welcome.htm this is a site for those egroups filled with bored women and waste their time by insulting one and other, http://www22.brinkster.com/dusradesign/dd_forum.htm is a website forum about the discussion of copyright and the part that is often like most webhosts explain "subject to US federal law" . This might be about politics but mainly how it is used for the internet.
      Again I am not American, but Dutch.
      I am not racist.
      I am humane.
      Watch international politics, but never propagated it openly.
      Was raised with the basic elements of the Salvation Army and maybe it's still present in my veins........

      Hugs'n Love
      Jori

      "To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart."