FW: 42 U.S.C. 666, CHILD SUPPORT & DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED????

  • rcwcodebuster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      From Luis Ewing at (253) 226-3741 or <rcwcodebuster@...> or <rcwcodebuster@...> or <rcwcodebuster@...> or <rcwcodebuster@...> or <rcwcodebuster@...> or <luis@...>

      (Note: Please copy and paste all 5 of my e-mail addresses listed above & below and ADD them to your CONTACTS FOLDER.)

      I have 5 different e-mail addresses under <rcwcodebuster @ the following 5 sections:

      a.) comcast.net>
      b.) yahoo.com>
      c.) gmail.com>
      d.) hotmail.com>
      e.) aol.com>

      New Web Sites: <www.luisewing.com> or <www.ultimateusers.com>

      Subject: Do you know a . . . so called . . . DEADBEAT DAD . . . who hasn't . . . PAID CHILD SUPPORT . . . or are you a . . . PATRIOT . . . or a . . . CONSTITUTIONALIST . . . or are you . . . PARIS HILTON . . . or are you LINDSEY LOHAN. . . who is always getting in trouble with the COPS . . . for . . . DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED . . . or . . . DRIVING WITHOUT . . . a current and valid State issued . . . DRIVERS LICENSE????

      Are you tired of getting pulled over and hassled by THE COPS????

      Do you know what your rights are in a traffic stop????

      IF NOT, YOU NEED MY FREE FLYERS!!!!

      How can you stand up and fight for your rights when you don't even know what your rights are????

      I have been . . . DRIVING WITH NO DRIVERS LICENSE . . . FOR TWELVE YEARS PLUS!!!!

      Do you want to learn how to be . . . FREE OF THE SYSTEM????

      Do you want to learn about your . . . RIGHT TO TRAVEL . . . without a . . . DRIVERS LICENSE????

      IF SO, YOU NEED MY FREE FLYERS!!!!

      Are you part of a . . . FAMILY RIGHTS GROUP????

      Are you part of a . . . FATHERS RIGHTS GROUP????

      Are you part of a . . . CPS WATCH GROUP????

      Are you a so called . . . DEAD BEAT DAD?????

      Do you owe . . . CHILD SUPPORT????

      Are you behind in . . . PAYING CHILD SUPPORT????

      Do you know anyone who is . . . NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT????

      Are you . . . NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT????

      Did you know that the . . . GOVERNMENT . . . uses your . . . NUMERICAL IDENTIFIER . . . which is your . . . SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER . . . which is the . . . MARK OF THE BEAST . . . which is codified at . . . 42 U.S.C. 666 . . . to track down . . . ALL DEAD BEAT DADS IN ALL 50 STATES????

      That's right, your . . . SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER . . . is . . . THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!!

      DON'T BELIEVE IT????

      Go see . . . TITLE 42, SECTION 666 . . . of . . . THE UNITED STATES CODE!!!!

      What does . . . THE BIBLE . . . say about . . . NUMBERING OUR PEOPLE????

      GO READ REVELATIONS!!!!

      Are you . . . DRIVING WHILE BLACK????

      Are you a . . . PATRIOT DRIVING WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE????

      Are you a . . . CONSTITUTIONALIST DRIVING WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE????

      Are you a BIKER . . . riding without a . . . HELMET????

      Are you an . . . ADULT . . . and not a child who chooses to drive without a . . . SEATBELT????

      Do you believe GOVERNMENT can be your MOMMY & DADDY and REQUIRE that you . . . WEAR A SEATBELT????

      Are you a . . . CELEBRITY. . . who is tired of . . . ATTORNEYS . . . overcharging you just because you are a . . . CELEBRITY????

      Do you know . . . LINDSAY LOHAN????

      Do you know . . . PARIS HILTON????

      IF SO, YOU NEED . . . MY FREE RIGHT TO TRAVEL TRAFFIC FLYERS!!!!

      Do you have a friend or do you know someone that is always getting pulled over and getting arrested and taken into custody for DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED or just simply DRIVING WITHOUT A CURRENT & VALID DRIVERS LICENSE????

      YOUR FRIENDS NEEDS MY FREE FLYERS!!!!

      Did you know that in MOST STATES, that they will . . . SUSPEND YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE . . . FOR FAILURE TO PAY . . . CHILD SUPPORT???

      Did you know that you CANNOT BE ARRESTED AND TAKEN INTO CUSTODY for either DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED or just simply DRIVING WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE?????

      Simply hand the cops my . . . FREE STOP ARREST FLYER . . . and my . . . FREE NO LICENSE REQUIRED FLYER . . . and my . . . FREE RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER . . . and they will . . . NOT ARREST & TAKE YOU INTO CUSTODY . . . out of fear that you would have a valid case and reasonable grounds to sue them for . . . FALSE ARREST!!!!

      * * *

      I HAVE BEEN DRIVING WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE FOR TEN (10) YEARS PLUS AND BEAT ALL OF MY TICKETS!!!!

      IN FACT, I HAVE BEAT SO MANY CASES HERE IN WASHINGTON STATE, THE COPS DON'T GIVE ME TICKETS ANY MORE!!!!

      Question: Why is that????

      Answer: Because if a cop is dumb enough to take me to jail, I will just pick up MORE CLIENTS IN THE JAIL and MAKE MORE MONEY helping others like you BEAT THE SYSTEM and cause them to LOSE MONEY!!!!

      * * *

      Did you know that you can LAWFULLY POSSESS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES if you are a ULTIMATE USER who possess the controlled substance for your own personal and recreational use and NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION????

      Do you have a friend who is always going to jail for possession of a small amount of marijuana that he or she was only using for their own personal and recreational use as THE ULTIMATE USER????

      IF SO, THEY NEED MY FREE ULTIMATE USER FLYERS!!!!

      Wouldn't you like to see your friends NOT go to jail for such frivolous and trivial things just to ENRICH THE BAR CARD CARRYING ATTORNEYS WHO ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE VERY SAME BAR ASSOCIATION AS ALL THE PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES?????

      Did you know that an ATTORNEY'S 1st duty is to THE COURT and to the STATE and NOT to the client????

      See the lawyers code of ethics, see 7 CORPUS JURIS SECUNDUM at section 4 which reads:

      "7 C.J.S. section 4. Nature and Duties of Office.

      An attorney is an officer of the court with an obligation to the courts and the public as well as to his clients, and his duty is to facilitate the administration of justice. An attorney does not hold an office or public trust, in the constitutional or statutory sense of that term, and strictly speaking, he is not an officer of the state or of a governmental subdivision thereof. Rather, as held in many decisions, he is an officer of the court, before which he has been admitted to practice. An attorney is not the court or one of its ministerial officers, or a law enforcement officer. He is, however, in a sense an officer of the state, with an obligation to the courts and to the public no less significant than his obligation to his clients. Thus, an attorney occupies a "dual position" which imposes "dual obligations." His first duty is to the courts and the public, not to the client, and wherever the duties his client conflict with those he owes as an officer of the court in the administration of justice, the former must yield to the latter. The office of attorney is indispensable to the administration of justice and is intimate and peculiar in its relation to, and vital to the well being of the court. An attorney has a duty to aid the court in seeing that actions and proceedings in which he is engaged as counsel are conducted in a dignified and orderly manner, free from passion and personal animosities, and that all causes brought to an issue are tried and decided on their merits only, to aid the court in seeing that justice is done, and to aid any effort under the court's direction to root out corruption and fraud. An attorney has also the duty to devote his ability, skill, and diligence along ethical and professional lines to the interests of his client, and to refrain from entering into any alliance or incurring any obligation connected with the litigation in which he is engaged as counsel that would place him in a position where his personal interests would be adverse to those of his client." And;

      Now all of you can see the truth that this . . . "dual position and obligation," further deprives all American Citizen's of their substantive rights to the due process of law. When before their "tribunals" – the attorney's . . . "first duty is to the courts and the public, not to the client."

      Did any ATTORNEY ever ask you for a $________.00 for a RETAINER????

      Did that ATTORNEY tell you that a RETAINER was and is only a GIFT and a DONATION????

      Did that ATTORNEY tell you that he or she is NOT obligated to do any work for you on your case for the $5,000.00 to $10,000.00 RETAINER that you just gave them thinking that you just gave them a DOWN PAYMENT to WORK ON YOUR CASE????

      A "retainer" is a sum of money paid by a client to secure an attorney's availability to work for a client. The fee paid is considered earned at the time of payment because the attorney is entitled to the money regardless of whether he actually performs any services for the client, and the funds shall not be placed into the attorneys trust account. Baranowski v. State Bar, 154 Cal.Rptr. 752, 593 P.2d 613 (1979); and the Washington State Bar News, Committee Reports, Formal Opinion No. 173.

      The California Court in Baranowski v. State Bar, supra, clearly stated that: A "RETAINER IS A SUM OF MONEY PAID BY A CLIENT TO SECURE AN ATTORNEYS AVAILABILITY TO WORK FOR A CLIENT."
      A RETAINER only pays for the AVAILABILITY of the attorney.
      The FACT is that when you make an appointment to talk to an attorney for a DUI, traffic ticket, domestic violence, driving without a license, driving while intoxicated, negligent driving or any other kind of case, they meet with you, they let you TALK for about 5 to 10 to 15 minutes and then they ask you for a $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 to a $10,000.00 or more as a RETAINER so that you can secure their availability only! The California Court in Baranowski v. State Bar, supra, clearly stated that . . . THE FEE PAID IS CONSIDERED EARNED AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT BECAUSE THE ATTORNEY IS ENTITLED TO THE MONEY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HE ACTUALLY PERFORMS ANY SERVICES FOR THE CLIENT, . . . and the funds shall NOT be placed into the attorneys trust account."
      Wow, the attorneys are so stuck up and think that they are so above us "peons" or "goy dogs"that you have to pay them for merely "gracing you with their presence" and that they consider the RETAINER earned at the time you are dumb enough to give it to them REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HE OR SHE ACTUALLY PERFORMS ANY SERVICES FOR THE CLIENT!!!!

      WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE TRAFFIC SCAM????

      ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF BY ATTORNEYS WHO ARE ALL MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING OF THE VERY SAME BAR ASSOCIATION THAT ALL THE PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES ARE MEMBERS OF????

      Did you know that THE COPS do NOT have any STATUTORY AUTHORITY to conduct or run a RANDOM ROVING LICENSE PLATE CHECK in their ELECTRONIC MOBILE DATA TERMINALS absent PROBABLE CAUSE????

      Did you know that you are NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE OR SHOW PROOF OF INSURANCE unless you have first been in an ACCIDENT causing at least $750.00 to $1,000.00 or more worth of damage to another vehicle before you can be lawfully cited with a NO INSURANCE TICKET????

      Did you know that THE COPS do NOT have any legal authority to SEARCH YOUR VEHICLE in a Civil Infractional Traffic Stop without a WARRANT.

      Did you know that THE COPS can only SEARCH INCIDENT TO A LAWFUL CUSTODIAL ARREST or if they have a WARRANT????

      Have you ever had a COP that pulled you over ASK your PASSENGERS for IDENTIFICATION and/or ARREST THE PASSENGER for an OUTSTANDING WARRANT????

      Did you know that COPS do NOT have any right to demand any PASSENGER to have or to SHOW ANY IDENTIFICATION????

      IF YOU ARE A PASSENGER, DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SHOW THE COP ANY IDENTIFICATION????

      DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO THE COPS IN A TRAFFIC STOP????

      DO YOU KNOW WHAT NOT TO SAY TO THE COPS IN A TRAFFIC STOP?????

      IF NOT, THEN YOU NEED MY FREE FLYERS!!!!!

      Question: How do I get Luis Ewing's FREE FLYERS????

      Answer: Send me an E-MAIL to <rcwcodebuster @ the 4 below listed e-mail providers requesting that I send you my FREE FLYERS and tell me what STATE you live in and I will add you to my list which I do STATE by STATE so that I can let you know when I might be teaching a LEGAL SEMINAR in your STATE.
      1.) comcast.net>
      2.) yahoo.com>
      3.) gmail.com>
      4.) hotmail.com>

      Hey everyone do me a favor when you get my FREE FLYERS and please FORWARD & RE-SEND to ALL your friends and to EVERYONE on ALL your E-Mail list's!!!!

      ALL OF MY FREE FLYERS are all 2 PAGES and you need to take them down to your local printer and have them converted to a 1 - PAGE DOUBLE SIDED FLYER!!!!!

      Please feel FREE to copy all of my FREE FLYERS in original form and hand them out at all your local bars or just simply give them to all your friends and family members.

      Legal Research takes many hours and here I am still giving away more good information than any other patriot leader or seminar teacher in the entire United States and doing it for FREE!!!!

      My FREE FLYERS have helped many people NOT go to jail and stopped many others from even getting a ticket in the first place!!!!

      SEND ME AN E-MAIL TO <rcwcodebuster @ THE 4 E-MAIL PROVIDERS LISTED ABOVE ASKING ME TO SEND YOU ALL OF MY FREE FLYERS AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS!

      I PLAN TO START TEACHING SEMINARS AGAIN TO PRO-SE LITIGANTS IN 2009, SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT STATE YOU LIVE IN SO THAT I CAN INFORM YOU OF WHEN I MIGHT COME TO YOUR STATE TO TEACH A LEGAL SEMINAR!!!!

      I usually drive to the Bars every weekend and post my FREE FLYERS on the windshield of every car in the Bar parking lot.

      However, gas and photocopies are getting more and more expensive all the time and I need some help, so please DONATE whatever you can for the cause!!!!

      Do you want me to write FREE FLYERS for your STATE????

      The price to have me do FREE FLYERS for any STATE is $1,000.00 per FREE FLYER!

      You donate MONEY and I donate my TIME and together WE help "the next guy" who in turn hands out more copies of my FREE FLYERS to the next guy or he or she FORWARDS and RE-SENDS my FREE FLYERS by E-MAIL to "the next guy" and he or she helps "the next guy."

      Once the FREE FLYERS for your STATE are complete, you and I can FORWARD & RE-SEND them out to EVERYONE on all our E-MAIL LIST'S for FREE!!!!

      DONATIONS ARE BADLY NEEDED!!!!

      * * *

      FREE FLYERS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!

      My FREE FLYERS are so good that they have prevented many from going to jail, they have prevented many others from even getting a ticket in the first place and a few others even got their tickets dismissed in court when they filed my flyers into their court case and read them to the judge in open court.

      1.) My ARREST ME OR FREE ME FLYER is the 1st flyer you hand to the cop and ask him am I under arrest or am I free to leave? This contains the case law that says you are under arrest when the cops turns the lights on and that no reasonable person would believe that he is free to leave. This flyer shows the cop that he can't fool you by telling you that you are just being "detained" and are not yet under arrest. This flyer shows that the word arrest is used to define the word "detain". This forces the dumb cop to realize that you know that by stopping you that he has invoked a seizure.

      2.) My MIRANDA FLYER is the 2nd flyer you hand to the cop. This flyer contains the case law that says once you have invoked your right to remain silent, that all interrogation must cease. Now what is the cop going to use as "evidence" against you?

      3.) My STOP ARREST NOTICE is the 3rd flyer you hand to the cop. This flyer informs the cop that under the arrest without warrant statute and the traffic arrest statute that he does NOT have the statutory authority to arrest "and take you into custody" for driving while license suspended or anything else that is not listed in subsection (2) of the arrest without warrant statute.(NOTE: NOT one (1) person in Washington State has been arrested and taken into custody for driving while license suspended when they presented this flyer to the cops!)

      4.) My DOPE FLYER shows the cops that you have the right to lawfully possess and smoke marijuana if you are the ULTIMATE USER. (NOTE: NOT one (1) person in Washington State has been charged with possession or had their dope taken away from them when they presented this flyer to the cops!)

      5.) My NO INSURANCE FLYER shows the cops that he cannot give you a NO INSURANCE TICKET for not having insurance unless you were first involved in an accident in which you caused at least $750.00 damage to another car or property. (NOTE: NOT one (1) person in Washington State has been issued a NO INSURANCE TICKET when they presented this flyer to the cops!)

      6.) My NO SEAT BELT REQUIRED FLYER shows that there is NO three (3) digit federal motor vehicle safety standard in existence in the entire code of federal regulation.
      (NOTE: My flyer is so good that one (1) person in the LEGS GROUP in Seattle, Washington received a dismissal of their seat belt in the mail after mailing my no seat belt flyer into the court!)

      7.) My NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN WASHINGTON FLYER shows that the State of Washington only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES! (NOTE: This flyer is so good, that it has prevented many from going to jail for driving with no license, when they presented it to the cops!)

      8.) My NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN OREGON FLYER shows that the State of Oregon only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES.

      9.) My NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN IDAHO FLYER shows that the State of Idaho only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES.

      10.) My WASHINGTON RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER shows that if you declare your motor vehicle to be a NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLE and used exclusively for recreational, camping and TRAVEL USE, that the State Statute itself says you are specifically EXEMPT from being required to have a drivers license to drive your car! (NOTE: This flyers is so good, that NOT one (1) person in Washington State has been issued a ticket for driving without a license when they presented it to the cops!)

      11.) My OREGON RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER shows that if you declare your motor vehicle to be a NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLE and used exclusively for recreational, camping and TRAVEL USE, that the State Statute itself says you are specifically EXEMPT from being required to have a drivers license to drive your car! (NOTE: This flyers is so good, that NOT one (1) person in Oregon State has been issued a ticket for driving without a license when they presented it to the cops!)

      12.) My IDAHO RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER shows that if you declare your motor vehicle to be a NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLE and used exclusively for recreational, camping and TRAVEL USE, that the State Statute itself says you are specifically EXEMPT from being required to have a drivers license to drive your car! (NOTE: This flyers is so good, that NOT one (1) person in Idaho State has been issued a ticket for driving without a license when they presented it to the cops!)

      13.) My DAYLITE FLYER shows that only a plainly marked vehicle during daylite hours can legally stop you and give you a ticket. UNMARKED COP CARS have NO statutory authority to stop you or give you a ticket for anything!

      14.) My RIGHT TO PRACTICE LAW FLYER shows that I have the statutory authority under Washington law to practice law in all of the courts of this State WITHOUT ADMISSION to the Washington State Bar Association.

      15.) My PERJURY FLYER shows that the INCOMPETENT Grant County Prosecutors have committed 1st Degree Perjury by their testimony in open court that they had "prior knowledge" that neither Kurt Riggin or Luis Ewing were NOT currently and had NEVER been authorized or admitted to practice law by the Washington State Bar Association and then armed with that "prior knowledge" they proceeded to charge us with unlawful practice of law as both a legal provider and as a non-lawyer, knowing that we did not qualify or fall within the definitions of legal provider or non-lawyer.

      FREE FLYERS FOR UTAH:

      1.) NO INSURANCE REQUIRED IN UTAH FLYER – This flyer has NO less than four (4) Utah statutes that make it crystal clear that a police officer has NO authority to ask you to provide proof of operator's security aka INSURANCE unless you were first involved in an accident in which you caused injury, death or damage of at least $1,000.00 to another vehicle and is supported by several EN BANC Washington State Supreme Court Decisions. If you have not been in an accident and the cop still demands you provide proof of insurance after you hand him this flyer and he still gives you a no insurance ticket, you can file 1st Degree Felony charges against him for "trafficking in false insurance claims" in violation of your State Criminal Profiteering Act which is the State version of RICO.

      2.) DOPE IS LEGAL UTAH FLYER – This flyer has the Utah Statutes that clearly provide that you may LAWFULLY POSSESS marijuana if you are the ULTIMATE USER who is using the marijuana for your own individual and personal use and NOT for distribution.

      3.) UTAH RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER – This flyer makes it clear that if you declare your car to be a recreational vehicle that is used exclusively and solely for family, camping, recreational or to travel that you are not required to have a license to drive it. This flyer contains statutes from Idaho, Oregon and Washington that further clarifies that you are EXEMPT from having to have a DRIVER'S LICENSE to drive your car for NON-COMMERCIAL purposes.

      4.) UTAH STOP ARREST NOTICE – This flyer has the vehicle code section and supporting criminal statute that clearly gives you the right to demand that the police officer release you from custody if you sign the promise to appear in most cases except for drunk driving and further tells the cop that he is guilty of a gross misdemeanor if he violates this section and can be subject to removal from office for violating this section. This flyer also has two statutes, one from the vehicle code and one from the criminal code that makes it clear to all law enforcement that he is required to bring you to the magistrate forthwith and not to the jail.

      FREE FLYERS FOR NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA:

      1.) NO INSURANCE REQUIRED IN NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA FLYER'S – These flyer's have NO less than four (4) North & South Carolina statutes that make it crystal clear that a police officer has NO authority to ask you to provide proof of operator's security aka INSURANCE unless you were first involved in an accident in which you caused injury, death or damage of at least $1,000.00 to another vehicle and is supported by five (5) North and South Carolina case cites and several EN BANC Washington State Supreme Court Decisions. If you have not been in an accident and the cop still demands you provide proof of insurance after you hand him this flyer and he still gives you a no insurance ticket, you can file 1st Degree Felony charges against him for "trafficking in false insurance claims" in violation of your State Criminal Profiteering Act which is the State version of RICO.

      2.) DOPE IS LEGAL NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA FLYER'S – This flyer has the North and South Carolina Statutes and Federal Statutes that clearly provide that you may LAWFULLY POSSESS marijuana if you are the ULTIMATE USER who is using the marijuana for your own individual and personal use and NOT for distribution.

      3.) NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER'S – This flyer makes it clear that if you declare your car to be a recreational vehicle that is used exclusively and solely for family, camping, recreational or to travel that you are not required to have a license to drive it. Although both North and South Carolina statutes attempt to make it look like this only applies to RV's and Mobile Homes, the South Carolina recreational statute makes it clear that a recreational vehicle can be a self propelled vehicle that is to serve solely as a family car and personal conveyance for recreational, camping and travel use! This flyer contains statutes from Idaho, Oregon and Washington that further clarifies that you are EXEMPT from having to have a DRIVER'S LICENSE to drive your car for NON-COMMERCIAL purposes.

      4.) NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA FLYER shows that the State's of North and South Carolina only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES! If you look carefully at the North Carolina statutes GS 20-7, they try to fool you into thinking that Class A, Class B and Class C driver's licenses are NOT Commercial, but go the next statute G.S. 20-37.16 and you will see that the same Class A, Class B and Class C driver's licenses are COMMERCIAL!

      5.) NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA NO SEAT BELT REQUIRED ON NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLES – This flyer has the Federal Statutes that make it clear that the State's cannot create a different standard than the Federal Standard and shows you that the State adopted the Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act which requires all COMMERCIAL VEHICLES to have Seat Belts.

      NEW FREE FLYERS FOR WASHINGTON STATE:

      1.) MY PASSENGERS DON'T NEED NO STINKING ID FLYER!!!!

      With this flyer, you will be able to successfully STOP THE COPS from requiring that your PASSENGERS show them any Identification whatsoever, and if they violate your PASSENGERS RIGHTS NOT TO BE SEARCHED, then I can write the briefs that will get all the evidence suppressed and then WE CAN SUE THEM!!!!

      2.) WASHINGTON LAW ONLY REQUIRES THAT I GIVE YOU MY NAME AND ADDRESS FLYER!!!!

      With this flyer, you can show the cops that Washington Law only requires that you Identify your self by telling the cop your "NAME & ADDRESS" and you can show the COPS that the Statutes do NOT require that you give your DATE OF BIRTH or your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and that the Statutes do NOT require you to show PICTURE ID of any kind!!!!

      I have beaten numerous cases of:

      a.) RESISTING ARREST
      b.) OBSTRUCTING A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
      c.) REFUSAL TO COOPERATE & GIVE INFORMATION
      d.) REFUSAL TO SIGN A TICKET

      If you have ever been charged with any of the above listed crimes, and you want to VACATE THE VOID JUDGMENTS and get your former convictions DISMISSED so that you can SUE THE COPS for FALSE ARREST & FALSE IMPRISONMENT then you need to hire me to write the briefs for you so that you can do that!!!!!

      * * *

      If you have any friends who engage in some recreational drug use who are pregnant, you need to WARN them that ALL the Hospitals in Washington have a secret & unpublished policy of DRUG TESTING all pregnant mothers because they want to STEAL YOUR BABIES!

      3.) RELIGIOUS OBJECTION TO VACCINATIONS & BLOOD TEST'S FOR DRUGS FLYER FOR ALL PREGNANT MOTHERS!!!!

      With this flyer, every pregnant mother can stop the Hospitals from further engaging in their conspiracy with the CPS Division of DSHS from conducting a DRUG TEST of both you and your newborn babies BLOOD samples for the purpose of wanting to steal & kidnap NEWBORN BABIES from their Mothers so that they can PROFIT by SELLING YOUR BABIES to CANADIAN citiznes & parents who can't have children for $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 from THE PIIC FACILITIES WHERE THEY PUMP MORPHINE TO PERFECTLY HEALTHY BABIES who show NO symptoms of drug addiction!!!!!

      * * * * *

      NOTE: Send me an E-Mail to request all of these FREE FLYERS and I will be glad to send them to you by E-Mail in electronic format, but please tell me what State you live in and send me your full contact information, including your snail mail address, phone, cellular, fax, pager and alternate E-Mail addresses so that I can send you notice when I teach a seminar in your State.

      DONATIONS ARE NEEDED!!!!

      My wife just gave birth on AUGUST 9th, A.D. 2007 to a healthy 9.70 POUND BABY BOY who is our 2nd son and his name is PHOENIX RISING EWING.

      Our 1st son was born on December 6th, A.D. 2005 and was TEN & ½ POUNDS and his name is LUIS ANTHONY EWING JUNIOR!!!!

      * * *

      Hey everyone do me a favor when you get my FREE FLYERS and please FORWARD & RE-SEND to ALL your friends and to EVERYONE on ALL your E-Mail list's!!!!

      These NEW FLYERS are all 2 PAGES and you need to take them down to your local printer and have them converted to a 1 - PAGE DOUBLE SIDED FLYER!!!!!

      Legal Research takes many hours and here I am still giving away more good information than any other Patriot Leader or Seminar Teacher in the entire United States and doing it for FREE!!!!

      My FREE FLYERS have helped many people NOT go to jail and stopped many others from even getting a ticket in the first place!!!!

      I usually drive to the Bars every weekend and post my FREE FLYERS on the windshield of every car in the Bar parking lot and I hope you will do the same at all your local bars!

      Please feel FREE to do the same at your local court house!!!!

      If the cops or prosecutors try to harass you or if they threaten to arrest you, please give them a copy of my FREE INFORMATIONAL PICKETING FLYER which shows several statutes and case law that says that police officers and prosecutors cannot arrest you and take you into custody for handing my FREE INFORMATIONAL FLYERS at the court house and if they do, you can HIRE ME to write the CIVIL LAWSUIT under Title 42 Section 1983 of the United States Code which reads: "42 U.S.C. 1983."

      However, gas and photocopies are getting more and more expensive all the time and I need some help, so please DONATE whatever you can for the cause!!!!

      ANY DONATIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

      Please send CASH ONLY DONATIONS wrapped in FOIL or COLORED PAPER by PRIORITY MAIL with the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE or better yet, send it by FEDERAL EXPRESS or UPS or DHL to:

      Luis Ewing
      c/o 2110 150th Street East,
      (City of) Tacoma,
      The State of Washington [98445]

      Note: Please send me an e-mail with the TRACKING NUMBER to let me know when (what date) you sent me a package so that I can UNLOCK MY GATE early in time so that the truck driver can come to the door and get me signature on a receipt so that you have proof that I received your package.

      Note: I keep my gate LOCKED until after 5:00 pm as I am a "night owl" and work until midnite or 1 or 2 in the morning and usually stay up for a few hours and don't usually get to sleep until 4:30 to 5:00 or so in the morning.

      Note: I do NOT allow anyone to come and visit me in person without a previously scheduled appointment and you must have my MINIMUM NON-REFUNDABLE $360.00 CONSULTING FEES in hand for all "In State" cases or I will NOT meet with you, so if anyone here in Washington wants to come and meet me personally, you must call first and arrange an appointment and you must send me an E-MAIL requesting that I send you a copy of my CONSULTING FEES NOTICE which explains in detail what you get or more importantly what you do NOT get for paying me a consulting fee. My business hours are from 5:00 pm through 10:00 pm Monday through Saturday BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!!!

      Sincerely

      Luis Ewing at (253) 226-3741

      PS — Go see my 2 NEW WEB SITES at: <www.luisewing.com> or <www.ultimateusers.com>

      1 HAVE FIVE (5) E-MAIL ADDRESS at <rcwcodebuster @ the following 5 internet provider e-mail addresses:

      a.) comcast.net>
      b.) gmail.com>
      c.) yahoo.com>
      d.) hotmail.com>
      e.) aol.com>

      PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COPY & PASTE ALL 5 OF MY E-MAIL ADDRESSES INTO YOUR CONTACTS FOLDER IF YOU DON'T WANT MY E-MAILS TO GET ROUTED STRAIGHT TO YOUR SPAM FOLDER BY YOUR INTERNET PROVIDER:

      rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@..., rcwcodebuster@..., luis@...

      AUTHORITY TO PRACTICE LAW . . . "WITHOUT ADMISSION" . . . by the WASHINGTON STATE SUPREME COURT: RCW 2.48.190, RCW 26.25.010, RCW 26.26.011 (19), RCW 26.21.005 (19)(a) and RCW 26.21A.005 (21)(a), RCW 26.27.021 (16) & RCW 26.27.041, 18 U.S.C. 1154, 18 U.S.C 1161, 18 U.S.C. 2265, 25 U.S.C. 3631, 25 U.S.C. 1301, 25 U.S.C. 1903 (4), RCW 2.48.170, RCW 2.48.180 (7), APR 1.1 (a), GR 24 (b)(8), Sections 3275 & 3276 of the Territorial Code of 1881. See also CR 82.5 (a).

      CAVEAT WITH REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS HERE: This E-Mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 to 18 U.S.C. 2521; RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a) and (b). and is legally privileged and you do NOT have my "consent" for forward this e-mail to anyone. The information contained in this E-Mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or attorney or agent responsible to deliver it to the Sendee, please destroy the E-Mail after advising by reply that you erroneously received this E-Mail. The receipt by anyone other than the designated recipient does NOT waive the lawyer or "of-counsel client privilege," nor will it constitute a waiver of the "work-product doctrine." Any information obtained in violation of RCW 9.73.030 is inadmissible in court pursuant to RCW 9.73.050 and further, anyone who forwards this e-mail to anyone else without my express prior "written consent" is liable for civil monetary damages under Washington law pursuant to RCW 9.73.060 and criminal penalties under RCW 9.73.080. The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential and may be hazardous to your preconceptions. FREE DISTRIBUTION: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed free "only" to those specific recipients listed above who have previously expressed an interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes and have made a prior request for said information. If the reader of this message is not the intended addressee, the reader is hereby notified that any consideration, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a)(b)(C); RCW 9.73.050; RCW 9.73.060 and RCW 9.73.080 This message is being sent to you in compliance with the current Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.417 SECTION101Paragraph (e)(1)(A)) AND Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress. REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: This message cannot be considered SPAM as long as it includes: 1) contact information, and 2) a way to be removed from future e-mailings. If this e-mail communication has reached you in error, or should you wish to be permanently removed from the mailing list, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL REQUESTING THAT I REMOVE YOU FROM MY E-MAIL LIST AND I WILL REMOVE YOU WITHIN 72 HOURS FROM MY RECEIPT OF YOUR E-MAIL although it may take me 4 to 5 days to catch up to your e-mail because I get so many e-mail request's for my FREE FLYERS from all over the U.S. or please return to the below listed address asking me to remove you to Luis Ewing, 1910 147th Street Ct. East, Tacoma, Wash. 98445-3499 or call and leave a message with your E-Mail address AND REQUEST TO BE REMOVED at (253) 226-3741. Thank you!