Mayday Global Chalk4Peace - Its Time To Get Out The Chalk again!

  • viziondanz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      Mayday Global Chalk4Peace - Its Time To Get Out The Chalk again!

      Invite all your friends to join in with this global event here:
      http://www.facebook.com/editevent.php?guests&eid=102523387344

      http://www.infinitepossibility.org
      click on Chalk4Peace for details of past Chalk4Peace Global Events

      In 100's of cities around the world On Mayday -Chalk4Peace

      Please copy this & forward this to all your contacts

      United Kingdom…United States…Egypt…Austria…Germany…Canada…
      Ecuador…Puerto Rico… France… Chile… Iran… Iraq… Mexico… Spain…Italy…Cypress…Israel… In hundreds of towns and cities - Everywhere!

      "Our Streets Are OUR Media"
      WE have TOTAL access -
      "We CAN Make the difference"
      _______________________________________

      http://www.infinitepossibility.org
      Changing The World By Changing The Conversation"
      Please Support The work of this website

      ———————————————————-

      Mission Possible "Our World Working For ALL of Us"

      We CAN Make THE Difference!

      MAYDAY 2009 Chalk4Peace!
      On the pavements and sidewalks of our towns and cities

      You are invited to Take Action! -
      For your local organiser, LOOK IN THE MIRROR

      It takes very little to participate in the global MAYDAY2009 chalk4peace , all you need is a piece of chalk, you can chalk anything you want: a heart, a smiley face, a word a poem or a flower - on a wall, a pavement somewhere, anywhere! - It washes off in the rain so don't worry.

      Invite all your friends on facebook, myspace etc & beyond, this can
      spread faster than `flu, break the surface & appear in the mainstream
      media.

      Invite people to join you, if you have extra chalk, people will want
      to join in `cos its so much FUN!

      Get together in groups, organise chalk4peace parties picnics, print
      leaflets, send press releases.

      Your participation can be as big or small as you want
      Bring some colour into the grey streets & turn our cities into
      gigantic art galleries

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCjATioFPCI
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpkndYaCYYM
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqJrNt9YVyU
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBGb9q3F334

      (Scroll down for "WHAT CAN YOU DO?" to Participate in this
      GLOBAL outpouring of public art. Where we make
      our personal statements for peace on the pavements and sidewalks of
      our cities all over our world.")

      Chalk4Peace MAYDAY 2009 IS HAPPENING!

      All around the globe, together we are decorating, dedicating and
      declaring, in deep sincerity our collective call for peace.

      Chalk4Peace is about our empowerment. We The People, our global
      culture, all people everywhere and our common desire to live in peace.

      The Chalk4Peace project has already transformed the experience of
      thousands of people attending demonstrations for peace all over the
      world during the past 7 years. Chalk4Peace is both a tool and a
      conduit for non violent public self expression, and participation in
      the growing global movement for peace.

      Chalk4Peace is an opportunity for all of us of all ages to make our
      feelings known, especially the young, whose future is in dire jeopardy
      as our global village falls faster and faster into the fear breeding
      fear breeding fear spiral.

      Our global culture is teetering on the edge of extinction.

      No one person alone can turn this around, but together WE CAN!

      "The Structure of world peace cannot be the work of one man, one
      party,or one nation. It must be a peace which rests on the cooperative
      effort of the whole world"
      … Eleanor Roosevelt

      Our basic human instincts drive us to seek safety. This is what this
      chaos is all about.Our essential human survival instincts are acting
      out of context with the wider global cultural need resulting in
      mistrust, fear and conflict.

      Everywhere the media is bombarding us with WAR TALK, distractions and
      negative belief patterns that encourage us to believe that the future
      of our world is out of our hands entirely.

      One place we still have communal access to, is OUR STREETS.

      We can balance our GLOBAL CONVERSATION with collective self-expression
      using OUR STREETS AS OUR MEDIA!

      Chalk4Peace is one step, a catalyst that can transform our global
      conversation as we the people, en masse make our statement that is our
      common aspiration for peace.

      START NOW! Just DO IT!

      Carry some chalk with you, invite a friend with you, to chalk
      inspirations on the pavement whenever and wherever you fancy.

      Chalk is harmless, cheap and washes away within a few days.

      Especially PARTICIPATE On MAYDAY 2009
      GLOBAL Chalk4Peace ACTION!

      Make it happen in your Community!

      (Scroll down for "WHAT CAN YOU DO?")

      Lets us turn our grey streets into a living river of colour and
      possibility - With poetry, hearts, peace symbols, empowering
      statements, also expressions of our frustrations and despair.

      All will be seen for several days by thousands of people, then as they
      are washed away by the elements WE CAN CONTINUE to find fresh places
      to Chalk4Peace.

      We don't need to be an artist to Chalk4Peace. Every statement, however
      small or large becomes part of the amazing tapestry that is our global
      future.

      This unique event conceivably, could be the largest of its kind in
      modern history.

      It is a global effort that is happening.

      We The People are spreading the word and making the effort to be a
      part of this huge creative endeavor to bring Peace back into the
      equation.

      It is our goal for at least one million or more of us to participate
      with this sidewalk/pavement chalk extravaganza, at thousands of
      locations, in as many countries, cities and towns around the world as is possible.

      So WHAT CAN YOU DO to help make this happen?

      1. NETWORK this email to your friends, contacts and where ever else
      seems appropriate

      2. JOIN the Yahoo group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chalk4Peace

      or send a blank email to:
      Chalk4Peace-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To network with others around the world who will be Chalking4Peace.

      3. EMAIL:
      viziondanz@...
      to let us know what you are doing in your community, and please send
      us pictures. Or to find out how you can participate in the project.

      4. ARRANGE with you local businesses, libraries, churches, mosques,
      synagogues, restaurants, supermarkets etc to chalk on the pavement
      outside their premises Mayday and whenever else

      IDENTIFY public squares such and invite
      all your friends and your friends' friends to show up with a few boxes
      of chalk, or even get some from your local quarry.

      TAKE extra chalk with you to hand out to passers-by.

      5. USE this Email as a press release for you local TV, Radio and Newspapers. Let them know that Chalk4Peace is happening ASAP to get the momentum going.

      6. DOCUMENT YOUR Chalk4peace actions with photos and video. Send them
      to your local media - copies for our website will be greatly
      appreciated - send to:
      viziondanz@...

      7. ENGAGE co-creatively in local communal efforts, strengthen working
      relationships and find what it takes
      to stand for peace and freedom.

      8. Have lots of FUN and keep on
      Chalking4Peace after the Mayday event.

      "FUN The Final Frontier"

      How did Chalk4Peace begin?
      "Message in a bottle"
      http://www.infinitepossibility.org/chalk/message/
      http://www.infinitepossibility.org/chalk
      http://www.myspace.com/chalk4peace

      Its time for us to move beyond the "No to War" position and come together

      "Saying Yes2Peace"

      "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"

      http://www.infinitepossibility.org/yes1
      Lets skip the war bit and just get to the peace

      Greet someone new today,
      look into their eyes, smile, say hello,
      shake their hand …
      LET THE PEACE BEGIN!

      Brian

      –
      1+1=11 — We Are S.Y.N.E.R.G.Y
      "There is nothing wrong with our world,
      we are just having a weird conversation"
      "Reclaim the conversation"
      "Our New World Order IS Love
      http://www.infinitepossibility.org

      Profile @
      http://www.infinitepossibility.org/movies
      http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=viziondanz&view=videos
      http://www.myspace.com/viziondanz
      http://www.myspace.com/chalk4peace
      http://www.gunghomedia.co.uk

      Social Acupuncture — http://www.infinitepossibility.org/sa

      G20 april 1st 2009 - "In peace We Come"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL7qXDGNFEo

      The FreeMind Project — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv4rmwQlfnM

      Sunrise Celebration 2009 -The Odessy Continues - Phoenix Rising From
      The Floods of 2008
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFunT6c_Pl0

      The Synergy Project video– http://youtube.com/watch?v=ecPKHAW0AXA

      "Obama - are you the new american zeitgeist" ? - from the global community
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA4jA1YV6bc

      The Movement For Peace Enters A New Phase
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cSDimvFYVU

      "This is what democracy looks like"
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=FZ01Z2pC2Is

      Dedicated to the child inside each one of us,
      All the children and
      All the children to come