United States' DECLARATION OF INSOLVENCY explained in simple language

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
      Subject: United States' DECLARATION OF INSOLVENCY explained in simple language
      To: RGates8294@...
      Cc: "SupremeLaw" <supremelaw@...>, paulandrewmitchell2004@...
      Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 6:54 AM

      We've now hyperlinked the DECLARATION OF INSOLVENCY
      with Exhibits (see DRAFT #4):

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/fox2/insolvency.htm
      (see all the Exhibits for a detailed explanation)

      The "United States" in Federal law means the Federal Government:

      The Federal Reserve Banks are private municipal corporations,
      created by Congress back in 1913:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/lewis/

      When Congress needs to spend more money that it takes in with taxes,
      it sells bonds to the FED.  The FED buys those bonds with money
      which the FED creates out of thin air.

      Congress must repay the bond principal and interest, and
      it liens on the American People to do so, with
      NOTICES OF FEDERAL TAX LIEN, NOTICE OF LEVY,
      NOTICES OF DEFICIENCY, etc.  See subtitle F of
      the Internal Revenue Code for all enForcement statutes.

      We summarized the entire scam in Chapter 8 of "The Federal Zone":

      http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/htm/chapter8.htm

      The United States is now bankrupt, because it cannot repay all
      the money loaned to it by the FED and by other countries.

      Moreover, creating money out of thin air is fraud, and
      this scam originated way back in 1913:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/daly/

      So, on behalf of our client, who is presently seeking bankruptcy
      protection in the Eastern District of Washington, I have authority
      to represent the United States as a Private Attorney General:

      The United States will interplead into that bankruptcy case
      on March 31, 2009 A.D., formally declare insolvency AS TO
      each and every obligation -- e.g. U.S. Bond -- which the
      Congress "sold" to the FED.

      Moreover, because FRNs are legally defined as "obligations of the United States",
      that DECLARATION OF INSOLVENCY will also have the legal result of
      voiding all FRNs presently in circulation anywhere on planet Earth:

      All FRNs will need to be recalled systematically, and then destroyed,
      after being exchanged -- one-for-one -- with U.S. Notes printed
      by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing -- withOUT any interest
      payable on those U.S. Notes to the FED.

      The links in the hyperlinked DECLARATION above will take you
      to photographs comparing Federal Reserve Notes and United States Notes.
      The latter have been called "red dot" currency, because the Treasury seal
      is printed in red ink.

      The recall of FRNs and exchange for U.S. Notes is a temporary measure,
      en route to returning to Constitutional money:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/vieira/

      We do not anticipate that U.S. Notes will need to be recalled too:
      once there is enough gold and silver to back U.S. Notes,
      Congress can simply enact a Law declaring them redeemable.

      One of the main reasons for declaring insolvency formally
      is the automatic stay authorized by the Federal bankruptcy laws:
      no creditor may collect any further principal or interest payments
      once a debtor has sought bankruptcy protection from a
      U.S. Bankruptcy Court.

      Thus, the FED and the IRS will be legally barred (prohibited)
      from collecting any more principal or interest payments
      on any of the "obligations" of the United States which it "owes"
      to the Federal Reserve Banks.

      Moreover, since FRNs are also legally defined as such "obligations",
      the FED and IRS will also be legally estopped from demanding the
      return of any more FRNs e.g. to pay Federal income taxes.

      Federal income taxes are being used to pay interest to the FED;
      they do NOT pay for any Federal government services.
      See the Report of the Grace Commission, for proof:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/31answers.htm#Q29

      Last but not least, it is already well established that there
      is no liability STATUTE for Federal income taxes imposed
      by subtitle A of the Internal Revenue Code:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/letters/irs.estopped.htm

      And, the U.S. Supreme Court has already ruled that a tax liability
      may NOT be created by Regulations published in the Federal Register
      (again, see links in the DECLARATION above):

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/2amjur2d.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/2amjur2d.gif

      The obvious conclusion, then, is that income taxes imposed by
      subtitle A of the Internal Revenue Code are fraudulent to the core,
      because there is no Statute at Large (Act of Congress) creating
      any specific liability for any of those "taxes":

      http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/

      In summary, both the FED and the IRS will be legally "out of business"
      throughout the United States of America and throughout all Federal enclaves,
      territories and possessions as of midnight ending March 31, 2009 A.D.

      p.s.  There is much additional (and free) reading
      at the links below my name here ...

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13

      Our condensed list of IRS outreach resources:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/nutshell.htm  <-- START HERE
      http://www.supremelaw.org/letters/irs.estopped.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/end.times.irs.forward.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/letters/irs.perjury.jurats.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/psta.analysis.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/lien.or.levy.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/notice.of.deficiency.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/end.times.irs.cclists.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.guidelines.htm

      DISCLAIMER:  Forwarding email from someone else
      does not mean that I endorse any of its contents.

      On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 5:57 AM, <RGates8294@...> wrote:
      I noticed a declaration of insolvency on the web someone had passed to me.  Could you explain this please?  Are you saying the Federal government is going bust?  Or is this some other legal type document which I do not understand?

      Thank you.
      Bob Gates