Re: America Sold out to China by Clinton

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
      Subject: Re: America Sold out to China by Clinton
      To: "Jim Dombroski" <lockski@...>, rick@...
      Cc: "SupremeLaw" <supremelaw@...>, paulandrewmitchell2004@...
      Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 4:26 AM

      The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of  State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

      Not an "Act of Congress":  1 U.S.C. 101:

      She was not "appointed" by impostor Obama,
      because he is not a lawful occupant of the Oval Office:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/third.circuit/nad02.htm

      My office is now obligated by 18 U.S.C. 4 to lodge a
      VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION
      formally charging Obama et al. with the violations
      itemized above.

      p.s.  There is much additional (and free) reading
      at the links below my name here ...

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13

      Our condensed list of IRS outreach resources:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/nutshell.htm  <-- START HERE
      http://www.supremelaw.org/letters/irs.estopped.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/end.times.irs.forward.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/letters/irs.perjury.jurats.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/psta.analysis.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/lien.or.levy.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/notice.of.deficiency.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/end.times.irs.cclists.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.guidelines.htm

      DISCLAIMER:  Forwarding email from someone else
      does not mean that I endorse any of its contents.

      On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 3:42 AM, Jim Dombroski <lockski@...> wrote:

      Paul, I just received this,

      It is unconstitutional to take property from one class of people for the purpose of giving it to another class of people.  I would consider this treason.  Don't we hang people for treason?

      IF THIS  INFORMATION IS TRUE, WE'RE IN DEEP 'DOO DOO'. We need to formulate a  counter plan against this treasonous act by SOS Clinton.  Please  share with everyone you know.