OBJECTION Re: A Lawyer Who Is Shocking the Legal System

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2009
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/rivera/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/rivera/state.bar.record.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/rivera/state.bar.record.2.htm

      DR. EDUARDO M. RIVERA

      PROFESSOR OF Law & GOVERNMENT

      email:edrivera@...

      P.O. Box 13295

      Torrance, CALIFORNIA 90503

      310-370-3361

      FAX: 888-595-3257

      THAT Ed Rivera?

      Not only has he been disbarred, but he is only just now
      beginning to understand that the USDC is a Territorial Tribunal --
      a pivotal finding that we pioneered here, because the
      U.S. Supreme Court had already decided so e.g.
      in Balzac v. Porto Rico (for one):

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol/cert.htm#drama
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol/

      and here:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol/mandamus.2.htm

      and here:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/press/rels/cracking.title.28.htm

      and here:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/mitchell/karmacts.htm

      ... not to mention numerous other places, and cases!

      It doesn't require a "genius" to be a plagiarist --
      read "one who does not or cannot give credit
      where credit is due."

      FYI:  all 200,000+ past and present members of
      The State Bar of California were formally charged
      here with multiple State and Federal criminal offenses --
      chiefly for never having indorsed a certificate of oath
      upon the licenses to practice law as required of them
      by  sections 6067 and 6068 of the State Bar Act
      in California:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol2/criminal.complaint.4.htm
      (note all Federal "Robes" also caught in this same dragnet)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/ref/cbpc/6067.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/ref/cbpc/6068.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol/contest.ehlers.htm
      (latter cites pertinent cases)

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13

      From: Jack Lancaster <jacklancaster@...>
      Subject: Fw: A Lawyer Who Is Shocking the Legal System
      To: truth-4-all@...
      Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 5:44 PM

      From: Jack Lancaster <jacklancaster@...>
      To: "gary beauregard" <beau@...>, "lawrence berg" <runningcatcher@...>, "Jeff Bootstraps" <jefffishercivilrights@...>, "bugs" <brawny@...>, "MARK CARPENTER" <carpbear@...>, "SHELDON DAY" <sheldonsheldon@...>, "Gentile Defense" <noreply@...>, "Lorraine DiFelice" <wintimes@...>, "Lawyer Dude" <lawyerdude1989@...>, EagleRevisionist@..., "Luis Ewing" <rcwcodebuster@...>, "Sorcha Faal" <sorchafaal@...>, "Fred" <outpost4liberty@...>, "AMERICAN FREE" <afpwebmaster@...>, "Wolfram Gr├Ątz" <wolfram1@...>, "Grayghost" <Grayghost@...>, "Ted Gunderson" <tedgunderson@...>, "Philip Gurrieri" <pgurrieri@...>, "Frank Gurton" <tgurton@...>, "Alex James" <alexjamesnews2@...>, JoelRachmiel@..., "Donald Jones" <royal1941@...>, "Graham Jukes" <grahamjukes@...>, "PEERS: WantToKnow.info Email List" <emaillist@...>, "Wanda McDonald" <jazzycatwanda@...>, "Jerry McGovern" <jerry.mcgovern@...>, "Merced Sun Star" <editor@...>, "rivera office" <edrivera@...>, "New World OrderLies" <autodelete66@...>, "FREEDOM'S PHOENIX" <Newsletter@...>, "Freedom Pool" <freedompool@...>, "RTR Press" <press@...>, "Phoenix Records" <phoenixrecs@...>, "Richard Niemela" <ricniemela@...>, "Deborah Rifkin" <drifkin82@...>, "Peter Rogers" <m.mrclean@...>, "RRM" <rmor67@...>, RS281@..., "Michelle Seltzer" <seltzermichelle@...>, semperfidave@..., "Nadia Sindi" <nadiasindi@...>, sirdavidandrew@..., "David Slesinger" <davidslesinger@...>, "Tammy Stage" <sarge_46077@...>, "Calvin Steinberger" <cals@...>, "Bob Taft" <rbtaft@...>, "Restore the" <alerts@...>, "Ambassador Lee Emil Wanta" <somam@...>, "Ruth D. Bundy or Ralph Charles Whitley Sr." <backflow.prevention@...>, "Jud Witham" <jurisnot2@...>
      Cc: kcaj22@...
      Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 10:06 AM

      http://www.edrivera.com/?p=331#comment-31</guid>
        <description>Yes folks, this actually happened in front of a shocked crowd in the Northwest District court located in Van Nuys, CA. When I asked him to define what his territorial jurisdiction was and where it was located, he answered, "Van Nuys" which of course is the wrong answer. Van Nuys was never ceded to the US government and is therefore not federal territory. The crazy judge is ignorant of his own law and I simply proved that by asking a simple question. It is not difficult at all, just be prepared for a little drama when he or she orders you be handcuffed and taken away. While in custody, I educated the sheriff that was in the lock up trying to figure out why I was in there with him. He said that he has worked in the same capacity for over 3 years and never seen that happen, not even once! So I feel like we are really blazing a trail for the truth and each time this happens, we get closer and closer to the government admission of truth to the people. They are afraid of us because we have something far more powerful than anything they have or could possibly come up with, the truth. The judge had to let me go even though he most certainly did not want to. I am now preparing a claim to bring against the LA prosecutor and judge T.K. Herman for false arrest and false inprisonment. Doing this will force these government employees to learn what we already know. Do not be afraid, educate yourself right here and now. Know the truth, for the truth will make you free. Ed is a genuine legal genius who is willing to share his discoveries with you and me...so what the heck are you waiting for?