WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MINUTES I WILL SEND A POLITICALLY CENSORED MESSAGE.

  • John Perna
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2008
      WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MINUTES I WILL SEND A POLITICALLY CENSORED MESSAGE.

      LAST MONTH Congress passed the F I S A warrantless wiretapping Bill
      (HR 6304)
      They even granted RETROACTIVE IMMUNITY to their partners in fascism,
      who had already violated our civil liberties. (A partnership between government and business is the definition of fascism)
      NOW THEY HAVE ALREADY GONE BACK
      TO blocking messages by the censorship filter which is censoring political ideology rather than spam.

      If you are receiving your mail on a server that has installed the Department of Home Land Insecurity's CAPCHA censorship program,
      then you might find this message in your "bulk mail folder", treated as spam, but this is actually political censorship.
      EVEN A REPLY TO THE CENSORED MESSAGE,
      might TRIGGER THE CENSORSHIP.

      CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.

      If you do not receive the censored message
      The URL FOR A PREVIOUS POSTING OF THIS CENSORED MESSAGE IS AT:

      Being the one who has not been censored,
      is like being someone who has never been robbed.
      It does not mean that crime does not exist.
      This just means that the filter has not YET been installed in the particular pathway that YOU use.

      The censorship is NOT private.

      You cannot "run" from it.
      If we do not fight it; WHERE EVER IT IS,  it will be on EVERY SERVER
      The ISP's are being FORCED to install
      the Department of H0me land INSecurity's "filter" .
      It is not on my current ISP YET.

      If we do not resist it will be on every ISP.
      Then what?

      Do you wish that the government would read the Constitution?

      Just email it to a few of your friends. The snoops, who are reading your emails, are the ones who need to know what the Constitution says.
      If your settings are to delete "spam" at once,
      then you will never see the censored mail.
      You do not find it even in the bulk mail folder;
      therefore you have no way of knowing that it was ever sent.
      The ostrich might put its head into the sand,
      but just because you cannot see it does not mean that it is not happening.

      Those who deny that this censorship exists are likely to be a party to the censorship.
      HUNDREDS of people have tested the censorship,
      have experienced it, and are writing about it.
      There was a court case going against AT&T for it.

      http://www.eff.org/press/releases/2006/01

      There was an organization to fight internet censorship;
      The Electronic Frontier Foundation

      Internet censorship comes from the protocols that were developed from guidelines from
      The Department of H0me land INSecurity.
      The Internet Service Provider is now being told that they are now regulated by the Federal C0mmunications C0mmission;
      which in turn, receives guidelines from the
      Department of H0meland Security. OF COURSE there is no legitimate
      justification for Federal C0mmunications Commission regulation of the
      internet; since it does not use shared air ways.

      Freedom of speech - Use it or lose it

      When they took away the 4th Amendment,
      we were quiet,
      because we didn't deal drugs.

      When they took away the 6th Amendment,
      we were quiet,
      because we were innocent.

      When they took away the 2nd Amendment,
      we were quiet,
      because we don't own guns.

      Now they have taking away the 1st Amendment,
      and very soon,
      if we continue to be quiet,
      we will have no choice,
      but to be continue to be quiet.

      Would you like to see who voted to violate your civil liberties?
      Click here:
      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2008-437