Re: Fwd: Tired of Political Correctness?

  • Lord Alfred
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      A VERY GOOD email we just received. Thought we would forward it on.

      #1. American Renaissance, started by Jared Taylor, graduate of Yale University.

      Address: www.amren.com

      Counters many of the multicultural attacks on whites and Western Civilization. You can leave comments under any of the discussed articles.

      #2. National Policy Institute, under the advisory of Miles Wolpin, Ph.D., J.D.; Anthony Hilton, Ph.D.; James Owens, Ph.D.; and Ralph Scott, Ph.D.

      Address: www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org

      Counters strategies employed by the NAACP and La Raza.

      #3. Occidental Quarterly: Sam Francis, Ph.D.; Virginia Abernethy, Ph.D., and William Regnery II (of the Regnery publishing family)

      Address: theoccidentalquarterly DOT com

      A more academic journal. A defense of Western Civilization and especially of those who created it.

      What is the BEST CONSERVATIVE NOVEL EVER WRITTEN?

      Camp of the Saints, by Jean Raspail

      "A great novel" -- William F. Buckley

      "One of the most uncompromising works of literary reaction in the 20th century" -- Chilton Williamson

      ..

      ..

      ..