Proof that the REPUBLICAN National Committee and DEMOCRATIC National Committee are collaborating together

  • John Perna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008

      Proof that the REPUBLICAN National Committee and DEMOCRATIC National Committee are collaborating together

      Here are two videos with an identical presentation...
      BUT one is produced by the DEMOCRATIC National Committee.
      THE OTHER ONE one is produced by the REPUBLICAN National Committee.

      Are RNC and DNC collaborating together?

      We are dealing with two sides of the same coin here,
      and these videos are proof.

         The videos will give you the chills when you realize what a charade our electoral process has become.

      "The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
      Carroll Quigley   author of Tragedy and Hope

      "I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960’s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies....but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."
              page 950 of Tragedy and Hope by  Carroll Quigley

      "There is not a dime's worth of difference between the Democrat and Republican Parties!"
      Alabama Governor George Wallace, candidate for President, 1968

      Conspiracy FACT, OR accidental theory:

      “Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.” (FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, The Elks Magazine, August 1956.)

      Go to any code of legal statutes and do a search on the word "conspiracy".
      You will find hundreds of laws that address the concept of conspiracy to commit SMALL crimes.
      Every crime that involves more than one person results from a conpiracy.
      Totalitarianism cannot be implemented without conpiracy.
      It is not possible to assert that the biggest crimes do not involve conspiracies.
      The existance of conspiracies has been proven so many times that it is beyond debate.
      No honest, intelligent person can fail to see this.
      Behind the public ignorance is a well orchestrated campaign of obfuscation;
      which is controlled by those who have a vested interest in hiding conspiarcy.

      Conspiracies are not formed to promote ideologies.
      Conspiracies are formed to gain power and money.
      Ideologies are the bait for the dupes.
      Most people just want to be free.
      Yet most governments are totalitarian.

      The person, who knows about a conspiracy is someone,
      who knows that this is not an accident.

      The only other alternative is the "accidental theory"
      The "accidental theory" is the theory that
          some people just accidentally become dictators over all of the other people,
          who just want to be free.
      The "accidental theory" is the theory that
          these dictators never DID anything to gain the power that they wield.

      We must suppose that those, who believe in the "accidental theory" ,
      also believe that all of the great masterpiece paintings
      resulted from an explosion in an art supply store.

      Conspiracy is a old as mankind.

      Very few people would claim that the Mafia (Cosa Nostra) never existed in Italy, and other places.
      Very few people would claim that the Yakuza never existed in Japan.
      Very few people would claim that the Tong never existed in China.
      Very few people would claim that the Thugee never existed in India.
      Very few people would claim that the Medain Cartel never existed in Columbia.

      These are the STUPID criminals.

      The smart criminals do a better job of covering their tracks.
      Why is is hard to believe that smart criminals also conspire?

      There has never been a crime,
      involving more than one person,
      that did not result from a conspiracy.

      Stealing our freedom is a very big crime.

      A conspiracy to control the world cannot be hidden.
      That is why we know about it.
      That is why hundreds of books have been written about it,
          including some from individuals, who were on the inside of it.

      That is why they spend billions of dollars every year on propaganda to
      explain away what people have found out about.
      That is why the pay public relations pimps to claim that they do not exist.
      That is why they regularly murder people who get too dangerous to them.

      Abraham Lincoln on the subject of Conspiracy:
      Visit:

      and read is famous "house divided" speech.

      You will find this quote:

      "We can not absolutely know that all these exact adaptations are the
      result of preconcert. But when we see a lot of framed timbers, different
      portions of which we know have been gotten out at different times and
      places and by different workmen--Stephen, Franklin, Roger and James, for
      instance--and when we see these timbers joined together, and see they
      exactly make the frame of a house or a mill, all the tenons and mortices
      exactly fitting, and all the lengths and proportions of the different
      pieces exactly adapted to their respective places, and not a piece too
      many or too few--not omitting even scaffolding--or, if a single piece be
      lacking, we can see the place in the frame exactly fitted and prepared to
      yet bring such piece in--in such a case, we find it impossible to not
      believe that Stephen and Franklin and Roger and James all understood one
      another from the beginning, and all worked upon a common plan or draft
      drawn up before the first lick was struck."

      "Stephen, Franklin, Roger and James" refers to
      Stephen A. Douglas, Franklin Pierce, Roger B. Taney,
      and James Buchanan.

      Who are the Conspiracy experts?

      Robert Welch, Dan Smoot, J. Edgar Hoover-" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." ,  W. Cleon Skousan, Winston Churchill- "From the days of SpartacusWeishaupt to those of Karl Marx, to those of Trotsky (Russia)... this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization... has been steadily growing.",  Jesus, John Wayne, Eric Blair (also know as George Orwell), Abraham Lincoln, President George Washington and Jedidiah Morse, Will Grigg, Joe McCarthy, Admiral Forrestal, Congressman Steve Simms, Congressman John Schmitz, Congressman Lawrence Patton McDonald, Congresswoman Helen Chenoweth Hage, Meldrin Thompson (Former Governor of New Hampshire), Vice President Dan Quayle, Robert Stoddard, William J. Grede, Floyd Paxton, Nelson Bunker Hunt, Tom Anderson (syndicated Journalist), Talyor Caldwell (author), G. Edward Griffin (author),
      Dr. Medford Evans, author of The Secret War for the A-Bomb, General Andrew Gatsis, General Edwin Shull, General Robert Lee Scott (author of "God is my Co-pilot" , Professor E. Merrill Root, the great poet and essayist, Michael Schacht (author of "Anarchy and Anarchists", and Chicago police chief during the "hay market riots"), Nesta Webster- Secret Societies and Subversive Movements, The Abbé Augustin Barruel, Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, John Robison- Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions and Governments of Europe, Major General George Racey Jorden, Bill Jasper, Gary Benoit, Dr. Carrol Quigley (an admitted member of the conspiracy), Tom Eddlem, Yuan Maun Ru, Singman Rhee, James Perloff- author of "The Shadows of Power", Dennis Cuddy, John Stormer, Vilius Brezenev, James H. Billington, former member of the Council on Foreign Relations and currently Librarian of Congress- James H. Billington's Fire in the Minds of Men: The Origins of the Revolutionary Faith (New York: Basic Books, 1980) presents a copiously researched history of revolutionary politics, beginning with the Illuminati.,  David Funderburk- author of "Betrayal of America" and The former ambassador to Romania, John McManus, Zahner author of "The Secret Side of History", Chiang Chai Shek, The Delai Lama, Ian Smith (former President of Rhodesia), Admiral Chester Ward, who served as Judge Advocate General for the Navy and was a member of the CFR for 16 years, offered a more emphatic denunciation of the group, Hilaire Duberrier, Edward Mandell House-conspiratorial CFR-founder and author of "Philip Dru: Administrator", William Sleeman (author of Conspiracy Unmasked!), Ezra Taft Benson, Reed Benson, Robert E. Lee, Steve Bonta- author of The Power Elite & George W.,
      Mel Gibson- producer of  Conspiracy Theory, The Patriot, Braveheart, et. al, Clint Eastwood, Charles Bronson, ),  Antony C. Sutton-former Hoover Institution scholar and author of America’s Secret Establishment, and many books, Glenn Ford- the hero of The Brotherhood of the Bell, William H. McIlhany- Author of Roots of Subversion et al, Carl Theodore,   the Elector of Bavaria,who In 1785, discovered the secret papers of the Illuminati, Pope Pious X1, who issued The Encyclical of Errors, British poet Percy Shelley, British statesman Edmund Burke, author of Reflections on the Revolution in France, In 1956, the House Committee on Un-American Activities issued a 1,997-page document entitled The Communist Conspiracy: Strategy and Tactics of World Communism, which substantiated in meticulous detail the terrible enormity, nature, and deeds of the global communist criminal operation, Mafia defector Joseph Valachi,  communist defectors such as Maurice Malkin, General Major Jan Sejna of Communist Czechoslovakia, one of the highest-ranking defectors ever from the Soviet bloc,
      In 1952, the U.S. House of Representatives established a formal committee to investigate the foundations. In 1953, the committee's top researcher, Norman Dodd, visited the New York City headquarters of the Ford Foundation at the invitation of Ford President H. Rowan Gaither. At that meeting, Dodd later recounted, Gaither brazenly told him that he and others who had worked for the State Department and other federal agencies had for years "operated under directives issued by the White House, the substance of which was to the effect that we should make every effort to so alter life in the United States as to make possible a comfortable merger with the Soviet Union."
      Dr. Bella Dodd, a former member of the National Committee of the Communist Party, USA, who left the Party and became a committed anti-communist, recounted that on occasion top orders for the Party came not from Moscow but from any one of three designated men at the Waldorf Towers in New York -- all of whom were extremely wealthy American capitalists. "I think the Communist conspiracy is merely a branch of a much bigger conspiracy," said Dr. Dodd. "I would certainly like to find out who is really running things."
      Claire Sterling's masterfully detailed exposé, The Time of the Assassins, unequivocally demonstrated (and was later backed up by the Italian judiciary investigators) that Agca was a paid Soviet assassin,
      Rev. Clarence Kelly's study Conspiracy Against God and Man
      Mr. Russert: You both were members of Skull and Bones, a secret society at Yale. What does that tell us?
      Senator Kerry: Not much, because it’s a secret. Meet the Press, August 31, 2003
      Mr. Russert: You were both in Skull and Bones, the secret society.
      President Bush: It’s so secret we can’t talk about it. Meet the Press, Taped on February 7, 2004
      THIS REALLY OUGHT TO BE ENOUGH

      Ron Paul at CNN Republican Debate 11-28-07
      (Apparently censors have foiled the clickable function in this link.
      Use copy and paste, and then wait for it to load.
      Refresh it if you have to do so.)

      --------------

      1. Here you see their own admissions:
      NWO From the Mouths of the Elite - with notes

      Benjamin Disraeli, First British Prime Minister:
      "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
      --1844

      "The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans."
      --1876

      Woodrow Wilson, U.S. President:
      "Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately.  Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture are afraid of something.  They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
      --1913

      "I have unwillingly ruined my country.  A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.  Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men.

      We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world...no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men."

      Henry Ford,  Industry Giant:
      "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

      "The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts."

      John F. Hylan, Mayor of New York (1918-1925):
      "The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which is like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state, and nation.  Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen.  At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers.  The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes.  They practically control both political parties.
      --1922

      Joseph Kennedy, U.S. Ambassador, Father of JFK and RFK:
      "Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."
      --1936

      Curtis Dall, FDR's Son-in-Law:
      "For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States.  But he didn't.

      Most of his thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council of Foreign Relations-One World Money Group.

      The United Nations is but a long range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

      The One-World government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve bank."

      -quote from his book FDR: My Exploited Father-in-Law

      Franklin Delano Roosevelt, U.S. President:
      "The real truth of the  matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."
      --1933

      James Warburg, Rothschild Banking Agent:
      "We shall have world government whether or not you like it...by conquest or consent."
      --1950

      Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court Justice:
      "The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."
      --1952

      William Fulbright, U.S. Senator:
      "The case for government by elites is irrefutable. "
      --1963

      Barry Goldwater, U.S. Senator:
      "The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States.

      ...they will rule the future."
      --1964

      Carroll Quigley, GU Professor:
      "The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole."
      --1966 from Tragedy and Hope

      David Rockefeller, Trilateral Commission Founder:
      "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.

      It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years.  But the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.  The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries."
      --1991

      Henry Kissinger:
      "Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order.  Tomorrow, they will be grateful!

      This would especially be true if they were told that they were a outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated that threatened our very existence.

      It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil.

      The one thing man fears is the unknown.  When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a World Government."
      --1991

      Strobe Talbott, Fmr. U.S. Deputy Sec. of State:

      "In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority.  National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
      --1992

      * * * Council on Foreign Relations is the policy center of the oligarchy, a shadow government, the committee that oversees governance of the United States for the international money power. * * *
      CFR memberships of the Candidates

      Democrat CFR Candidates:
      Hillary Clinton
      John Edwards
      Chris Dodd
      Bill Richardson

      Republican CFR Candidates:
      Rudy Giuliani
      John McCain
      Fred Thompson
      Newt Gingrich
      Mike Huckabee (just affiliated)

      The mainstream media's self-proclaimed "top tier" candidates are united in their CFR membership, while an unwitting public perceives political diversity. The unwitting public has been conditioned to instinctively
      deny such a mass deception could ever be hidden in plain view.
      * * * Presidential Candidate & Congressman Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, and Mike Gravel are not members of CFR. These 3 are the only ones that work for the people, instead of being controlled by the secret societies that are working toward a one world government that will take away our rights and turn our country into a North American Union. * * *

      Lou Dobbs: North American Union Orwellian Brave New World

      Although many politicians hold membership, It must be noted that the Council on Foreign Relations is a non-governmental organization. The CFR's membership is a union of politicians, bankers, and scholars, with
      several large businesses holding additional corporate memberships.
      Corporate members include:

      Halliburton of Dubai
      British Petroleum
      Dutch Royal Shell
      Exxon Mobile
      General Electric (NBC)
      Chevron
      Lockheed Martin
      Merck Pharmaceuticals
      News Corp (FOX)
      Bloomberg
      IBM
      Time Warner
      JP Morgan/ Chase Manhattan & several other major financial institutions

      http://www.thought- criminal. org/2007/ 08/15/cfr- stacks-the- deck-with- both-democrat- and-republican- presidential- candidates

      Here you can watch them going into their biggest meeting:

      ENDGAME: BLUEPRINT FOR GLOBAL ENSLAVEMENT

      A movie by Alex Jones (click on link below). It is a documentary about the plan for the one world government, population control and the enslavement of all the middle and lower class people. It's about 2:20 hrs. long but well worth the time. Only massive understanding of the information presented here will preserve liberty. There is actual footage of Bilderbergers arriving at meetings.

      NORTH AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH

      If this is not enough to make it clear to you, nothing ever will

      Do something about this: