Newest Econ Supercrime Opposed on Senate Floor -- S.3036 -- Senator Bob Corker (TN) Climate Change legislation S.3036 nick-named "Cap-and-Trade".

  • Dick Eastman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008

      Sen. Bob Corker (TN) denouncing Rockefeller Interests' Trojan Horse  'Climate Change'  legislation S.3036 (nick-named "Cap-and-Trade") from the Senate Floor
      "What this bill will do is give the power of trillions of dollars of the carbon tax money to a COMMITTEE OF FIVE PEOPLE to control.  It transforms our economy to a command-and-control economy and is the largest redistribution of wealth in history."

      Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 9:32 AM
      Subject: Cheers for the Senator From Tennessee

      On the floor of the Senate, they are debating the Climate Change legislation S.3036 nick-named "Cap-and-Trade".

      Senator Bob Corker (TN) just said, 'what this bill will do is give the power of trillions of dollars of the carbon tax money to a COMMITTEE OF FIVE PEOPLE to control.  It transforms our economy to a command and control economy and is the largest redistribution of wealth in history.

      Following his statement - before he was finished speaking, Barbara Boxer jumped in - no doubt to break the continuity of his thoughts.  Recognition then jumped back and forth between Senators for 3 or 4 minutes.  They were vollying.  Somebody should have called a penalty for delay of game.

      I will get the transcript from this debate.  It was amazing to hear the real truth about this legislation.

      If you can, try to watch it because I suspect that Senator Corker's revelation won't be the only one during this debate today.