Re: [bangla-vision] Oh dear, is there no other news?

  • Dick Eastman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      India is another Israel and Hollywood

      The deal for letting England win WWI was that India would have a new Jewish Viceroy  to rule India for the Queen  --  and when Mohatma Gandhi was shot it was assured that nothing would change even in the new Indian Republic.  In the US I call it Judeo-pornographic culture.  You may not like the term  for it -- but you certainly seem to be stuck living with the thing itself.