Re: [bangla-vision] Dunkin Donuts seems to be the victim of a competitor's scam

  • Dick Eastman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      > Unfortunately, all Mosaic religions are in essence the factions of
      > Jewish religion, differently interpreted. .....

      Including Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism and even Maoism  (but the first revolution of the people to overthrow the Chinese dynasties was Christian, not communist.  Europe had to put that one down -- colonialisms true darkest hour that was cleansed from the history books, or rather never got into the history books.   You don't hear much about that one, do you?

      Dick Eastman