NO LEGAL QUORUM AT U.S. SUPREME COURT re: Update: WTP v. U.S. -- Supreme Court Schedule Set [corrected]

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2007
      Subject:
      NO LEGAL QUORUM AT U.S. SUPREME COURT
      re: Update: WTP v. U.S. --
      Supreme Court Schedule Set  [corrected]

      correcting a typo ...

      Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...> wrote:
      Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 16:43:28 -0800 (PST)
      From: Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...>
      Subject: NO LEGAL QUORUM AT U.S. SUPREME COURT re: Update: WTP v. U.S. -- Supreme Court Schedule Set
      To: chris@...

      There is presently no legal quorum at the U.S. Supreme Court:

      A quorum requires 6 duly qualified Justices, but
      5 of 9 now lack credentials:  [was "5 or 9"]

      If you don't believe the evidence above, then
      you can submit your own FOIA Request.

      EVEN IF the current 9 should agree with WTP,
      such a decision is legally worthless as long as
      4 or more "robes" lack one or more of the
      credentials required of all federal judges and
      justices:

      Without taking the oath prescribed by law,
      one cannot become a judge either de jure or de facto, and
      such an individual is without authority to act and
      his acts as such are void until he has taken the prescribed oath.

        [French v. State, 572 S.W.2d 934]
      [Brown v. State, 238 S.W.2d 787]

      Mark Lane should know this, that is
      if Mark Lane were serious about all
      guarantees of the U.S. Constitution
      such as Article VI, Clause 3:

      If some of you really cannot face the facts and
      prefer to inhabit some pretentious fantasyland,
      please count me O-U-T!

      p.s.  There is much additional (and free) reading
      at the links below my name here ...

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13

      Our condensed list of IRS outreach resources:

      chris@... wrote:
      FYI!
      Chris