Re: [apfn-1] 3 New Co-Sponsors to Impeach Cheney: treason is punishable by death (18 USC 2381)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      Greetings,

      I don't know where you got these statements,
      but they are mostly unsupported, or
      allegedly supported by incorrect citations.

      Here's a typical unsupported statement:

      >  NO PRIVATE CITIZEN may bring a Criminal Complaint
      >  before a Judge who takes the filer's Oath
      >  unless they are BADGE CARRYING SWORN OFFICERS OF THE LAW

      This statement is flatly contradicted by the legal requirements
      imposed by 18 U.S.C. 4:

      "Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

      THAT'S A FELONY, MISTER!!

      And, when a private Citizen brings a VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT,
      ON INFORMATION, the holding in In Re Grand Jury Application,
      617 F.Supp. 199 (USDC/SDNY 1985)  [WHERE THE WTC WERE!!!!]
      REQUIRES the U.S. Attorney to convey that COMPLAINT to a
      lawfully convened federal grand jury with his/her analysis
      (NO DISCRETION IN THE MATTER!!)

      NEXT TIME:
      Cite your authority(s) or DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE EMAIL.
      I don't have time for such claims that are no correctly substantiated by
      appropriate Constitutional provisions, statutes, implementing regulations
      or binding judicial precedent like the above.

      Goodbye!

      p.s.  We have demanded that Libby's Prosecutor obey his duty,
      as explained In Re Grand Jury Application supra:

      And, the assigned "robe" turned up withOUT credentials:

      NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE ERRORS YOU MADE?

      I am NOT going to argue with you, because a word to the wise
      is sufficient (should be, anyway).

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm

      Our condensed list of IRS outreach resources:

      "Ruth D. Bundy or Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr." <backflow.prevention@...> wrote:
      V.K.:

      You and Paul Andrew Mitchell BOTH no doubt are aware of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure Rule 3 and 4 but someone forgot to tell both of you something.  NO PRIVATE CITIZEN may bring a Criminal Complaint before a Judge who takes the filer's Oath unless they are BADGE CARRYING SWORN OFFICERS OF THE LAW!  Reread Article 3 which makes it mandatory for arrests under Article 4 but such is DENIED private citizens.

      Ask our friend Mr. Mitchell WHERE HIS CASE WENT on the Verified Criminal Complaint on Information.

      NOWHERE.

      Just like U.S. Supreme Court Case 06-382 against Judges and Lawyers was DENIED and REHEARING PETITION DENIED WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE FROM ANY DEFENDANT OR ANYONE AT THE HIGHEST COURT IN THE LAND!   You nor I see the U.S. Supreme Court REVERSING THEIR ORDER OF DENIAL and agreeing to hear the case like they did on GITMO Prisoner Case!

      The U.S. Supreme Court CANNOT let a private citizen bring felony criminal charges against the President or any official of Government.  IT MUST COME FROM A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OR ONE WHO HAS A BADGE!   NO ONE ELSE!  Who on a Federal or State PAYROLL would ever have the GALL to charge the President and Vice President with TREASON OR MURDER LET ALONE THEFT OF $27.5 Trillion Dollars which is OBVIOUS!

      The Manual for Magistrates FORBIDS any Magistrate or Federal Judge from taking the Oath from someone like Mr. Mitchell to bring criminal charges and proceedings!

      Did Mr. Mitchell NOT discuss this with you nor POST what happened to stop his filings?

      JUDGES STATE, FEDERAL, SUPREME COURT AND COURTS OF APPEAL CANNOT LET A PRIVATE CITIZEN BRING A CASE AGAINST THEM FOR FELONY ACTS OR ACTIONS!

      NO FEDERAL JUDGE WILL BACK UP A PRIVATE CITIZEN OVER AN ATTORNEY OR JUDGE!

      STATE ATTORNEYS AND JUDGES SIMPLY REFUSE TO RESPOND TO ANY CIVIL CASE!

      SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES DENIES ANY CASE FILED WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY MAKING UP AND SIGNING SAME!   AUTOMATIC!

      Go to http://www.apfn.org/apfn/du.htm    scroll down to the section on Case 06-382 with all PDF's where the Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court were told of FELONIES and did nothing but DENY to take on the case after ALL DEFENDANTS REFUSED TO SEND IN PAPERWORK AND REPLY!    U.S. SUPREME COURT SHOULD BE IMPEACHED AND REPLACED FOR FAILURE TO STOP FELONY ACTS OF JUDGES AND ATTORNEY'S.

      Congressional members of the Judiciary Committee can do nothing nor will they do anything to protect the people from Lawyers and Judges who are committing felonies OPENLY!

      Federal Judges and Justices KNOW of the Murder of Innocent MEN,WOMEN,CHILDREN, AN ILLEGAL WAR KILLING AMERICAN'S NEARLY DAILY, REPORTED MURDER AND TREASON INVOLVING THE WHITEHOUSE, JOINT CHIEF'S OF STAFF AND SECRETARY OF DEFENSE and do nothing!

      Federal Judges and Justices KNOW of lower court bad Judges and Lawyers committing felonies and do nothing as they are ALL MEMBERS OF THE BAR!  U.S. Supreme Court Justices and Federal Judges ALL know of the murder and treason yet do nothing when the Law such as Title 18 United States Code Section 3 and 4 demand PRIVATE CITIZENS TO ADVISE JUDGES AND AUTHORITIES WHO DO NOTHING!  Who will call for their arrest, conviction and impeachment?

      Go look at the PDF's on Case 06-382 for yourself VK. Then advise me what is wrong with the presumption that Mr. Mitchell could ever BRING CRIMINAL CHARGES BY ANY MEANS when Law Enforcement would refuse to FILE AN INFORMATION UNDER RULE 3 FED.R.CRIM.P. Which would trigger automatic arrest under Rule 4 FED.R.CRIM.P.!!!!!

      That is precisely WHY former Ambassador Leo E. Wanta and others CANNOT bring Criminal Charges and others cannot bring FELONY CRIMINAL CHARGES FOR MURDER OR TREASON involving 09/11/2001 against the President, Vice President, Secretary of Defense, Joint Chiefs of Staff and ANYONE!   Secret Service and FBI will not bring charges even though the proof is THERE!    Prove me Wrong!

      Congress WILL NOT ACT TO CHARGE FELONY CHARGES OR IMPEACH for their job, income, health care, pensions would be at risk! We all know innocent men, women, children are dying and will continue to die in a FALSE WAR OPERATION by bombing buildings when in America we send in SWAT TEAMS to take out snipers firing on law enforcement or people.  Not in IRAQ!  We use an AIRSTRIKE AND GOD HELP THE MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN killed for nothing as WE ARE NOT AT WAR WITH THE IRAQI PEOPLE!

      "THOU SHALT NOT KILL!" Is indeed in the BIBLE and QURAN !  Muslim and Christian religions are the same on these issues yet we allow more Murder and Killing under a false WAR condition which is forced occupation without justification and even the people of the United Nations do not get involved!  Millions upon Millions will die from Exposure to Depleted Uranium Weapon Particles which are highly radioactive and will contaminate air, water, soil all across the Planet YET no one stops the CUTE NEW NUCLEAR WEAPON being used at random in three battle areas AND AMERICA IS NOT AT WAR WITH THOSE PEOPLE LIVING THERE! Who is to call for America to stop using and clean up plus treat the MILLIONS who will be dying from lung disease far worse than that from 09-11-2001 involving silica and asbestos particles.  WHO?

      TRILLIONS WERE STOLEN, REMAIN STOLEN AND WILL DISSAPPEAR! President, Vice President and others will simply RESIGN if the water gets too hot, MOVE to a country without extradition and DRAW A PENSION, HAVE SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION UNTIL DEATH, AND HAVE TRILLIONS TO FIND BURIED IN IRAQ OR ELSEWHERE while America goes BANKRUPT!

      Who will call for investigations PLUS Impeachment in Congress?  NO ONE!  All have violated their solemn OATH and need to be IMPEACHED OR REPLACED DURING THE NEXT ELECTIONS!

      Same is true for the Leaders of this Nation such as President and Vice President!  WHO WILL STOP THEM FROM THEIR CONDUCT AND COURSE OF ACTION WHICH VIOLATES EVERY LAW AND TREATY KNOWN TO MANKIND?

      UNITED NATIONS WILL NOT STOP AMERICA!  WE ARE THE HOST COUNTRY AND THEY MIGHT HAVE TO MOVE BACK HOME!

      They can live out the remainder of their lives watching all Humanity, Animals, Birds, Fish, Insects and Bacteria or Plants change to accept Depleted Uranium Weapon Particle Contamination WORLDWIDE.  After WE ALL DIE be sure to place bodies in encapsulated or sealed containers lest those particles causing the death get released into the soil or AIR through burying or cremation.  But what could an old Florida Contractor Veteran know of such things?

      Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr.
      A Decorated American Veteran of One
      4532 W. Kennedy Blvd. PMB-276
      Tampa, Florida 33609-2042
      063007

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
        Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:00:49 -0700 (PDT)
        From: Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...>
        To:
        "Ruth D. Bundy or Ralph Charles Whitley, Sr." <backflow.prevention@...>

        Greetings,

        I don't know where you got these statements,
        but they are mostly unsupported, or
        allegedly supported by incorrect citations.

        Here's a typical unsupported statement:

        >  NO PRIVATE CITIZEN may bring a Criminal Complaint
        >  before a Judge who takes the filer's Oath
        >  unless they are BADGE CARRYING SWORN OFFICERS OF THE LAW

        This statement is flatly contradicted by the legal requirements
        imposed by 18 U.S.C. 4:

        "Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

        THAT'S A FELONY, MISTER!!

        And, when a private Citizen brings a VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT,
        ON INFORMATION, the holding in In Re Grand Jury Application,
        617 F.Supp. 199 (USDC/SDNY 1985)  [WHERE THE WTC WERE!!!!]
        REQUIRES the U.S. Attorney to convey that COMPLAINT to a
        lawfully convened federal grand jury with his/her analysis
        (NO DISCRETION IN THE MATTER!!)

        NEXT TIME:
        Cite your authority(s) or DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE EMAIL.
        I don't have time for such claims that are not correctly substantiated by