The death of "white America"?

  • Thomas Jefferson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007
      From Ann Coulter's newest column:

      BUSH'S AMERICA: ROACH MOTEL

      "In 1960, whites were 90 percent of the country. The
      Census Bureau recently estimated that whites already
      account for less than two-thirds of the population and
      will be a minority by 2050. Other estimates put that
      day much sooner.

      One may assume the new majority will not be such
      compassionate overlords as the white majority has
      been. If this sort of drastic change were legally
      imposed on any group other than white Americans, it
      would be called genocide. Yet whites are called
      racists merely for mentioning the fact that current
      immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce
      their percentage in the population.

      We needed to have "more discussion" about Iraq for
      nearly two years before finally invading. When will we
      be allowed to begin discussion of a government policy
      enacted by stealth 40 years ago specifically intended
      to decimate one particular ethnic group in our own
      country?"

      http://conservativetimes.org/?p=758

      .

      Best Conservative Publications