Re: Old Right Republican Party Falling Apart

  • Stuart Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2007
      I admit that some of my ideas are a bit radical but
      "HEY" at least I didn't want to bring Mexico into the
      Union. You know it's too bad that with all the time,
      energy, lives lost, blood, sweat, tears, & trillions
      of dollars we flushed down the toilet, we could have
      actually have done some good in this world. We could
      have trained & educated foreigners both without &
      within our borders to make them far more productive
      citizens of their own respected nations. We could have
      made some massive yet very profitable investments in
      Russia & all the other former Soviet Republics. Those
      investment wouldn't have just benefited us in the long
      run, but also the peoples of the CIS & Baltic States.
      We could have had the greatest partnership with Russia
      in improving the conditions for life on Earth both for
      humanity & for nature. We could have really advanced
      greatly in the space program together. I'M NOT
      SUGGESTING AMERUSSIAN GLOBALISM OR NEOMARXISM AS SOME
      OF YOU MIGHT BE THINKING RIGHT NOW. We really screwed
      ourselves royally for lack of a better term[SORRY
      'BOUT THAT!] & we're probably at the point of no
      return. The Russians will never give the Americans
      another chance. A Sino-Russian alliance is inevitable
      & we may very well have to reap the whirlwind for our
      apathy as well as our actions. EMPs and/or half a
      dozen laptops will do the trick nicely & our way of
      life will get flushed back to the mid nineteenth
      century. I'm at fault for warcrimes just for voting
      that ANTICHRIST into power just as alot of other
      people. I thought Al Gore didn't deserve to be
      president because of Clinton's bombing of Serbia &
      China[China's embassy in Belgrade] just to cover up
      his scandal with that whore/traitor, Monica Lewinsky.
      The Demopublicans & Republicrats are 2 sides of the
      same obligarcial coin. I wished to God I had seen it
      sooner but now it's probably too late. I pray that I'm
      wrong & if I'm not, GOD HELP US ALL!

      http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/25179.html

      > a vacation? Get great deals
      > to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      > http://travel.yahoo.com/

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time