LIES AND FALSEHOODS FROM: [Natlawmandisc] Private Attorney General

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 6:12 AM
      Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:07:02 -0700
      From: "Paul Andrew Mitchell" <supremelawfirm@...>
      Subject:
      LIES AND FALSEHOODS FROM: [Natlawmandisc] Private Attorney General

      >  He claimed he would save Lynn Meridith.  Her reward?  Twenty five years in the graybar hotel.

      I never claimed I would "save" Lynne Meredith;  in fact,
      when I drafted a brief for her Ninth Circuit civil appeal,
      she allowed me to work on it for 3 solid days, then
      changed her mind.  Her lover, Gayle Bybee, even complained
      that Lynne was exhibiting double standards to change her
      mind like that:  I was in the room when this verbal exchange
      happened, making me an eyewitness.

      Meredith did hire a private attorney for her criminal trial.

      I helped her as much as I could, until she and her
      brother offered me $500 to leave her home/office
      on very short notice:  I did comply, but I never got
      the $500 either.

      I also charged Dean D. Pregerson et al. with
      numerous federal felonies, and that was BEFORE
      we confirmed that he is another impostor:

      Why aren't all these liars saying anything about Meredith's ATTORNey
      who was too chicken to confront Dean D. Pregerson, or his corrupt
      father on the Ninth Circuit -- Harry Pregerson?

      (search for all occurrences of "Pregerson")

      I am convinced that all the lies and falsehoods
      that are now circulating on the Internet about
      the Supreme Law Firm are motivated in part by all
      the PROOF we have obtained that the federal
      judiciary are now heavily infiltrated:

      >  His new victims, are Langenours. Their reward?  They have already suffered a default judgment in the federal court.

      My "victims"?  HUH??

      This is rich:  who are the Langenours?

      I've never heard of that name, before today.

      They have not retained me, and I know
      absolutely nothing about their case.

      As for Wikipedia, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME
      ANY MORE TEXT FROM WIKIPEDIA.

      I explain my reasons here:

      We are still trying to obtain positive identification
      of their "volunteer editor" who threatened me with a
      knife when I attempted to remove the lies in
      their entry for me.

      "Beware of jews who are not Jews."  Rev. 2:9;  3:9

      p.s.  The latest attacks on me come in the form of lies in
      a multitude of email messages, which I am expected
      to waste valuable time rebutting, lie by lie.

      THESE LIARS CAN FLUSH THEIR HEADS DOWN THE TOILET,
      FOR ALL I CARE, BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THEIR BRAINS BELONG
      IF ANY HAVE ANY BRAINS AT ALL (WHICH I DOUBT).  THEY CERTAINLY
      HAVE NO CONSCIENCE OR ETHICS.

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm

      Our condensed list of IRS outreach resources: