Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak: 'Bush/Cheney actions justify impeachment'

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 12:25 PM
      There is no way that this can be over-emphasized. Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak has 'come out' for impeachment after hearing Daniel Ellsberg speak. Check out this article and then pass it around...

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS ARTICLE LIBERALLY AND DIGGIT AND REDDIT THIS THING INTO THE STRATOSPHERE.

      We are already pushing for a Town Hall Meeting with Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) and Mayor Rybak and hope to have one scheduled ASAP. These things take time, but as I asked an Ellison aide today: "How many dead soldiers between now and the Town Hall meeting? What is more important than this issue?".

      Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak: 'Bush/Cheney actions justify impeachment'

      Mikael Rudolph
      (612) 302-9252

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.