Popular New Term: Euro-Americans

  • Thomas Jefferson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      Fwd:

      Popular New Term: Euro-Americans

      In recent years, a number of commentators have
      independently noticed that more and more Americans of
      European descent (i.e. whites) now call themselves
      “Euro-Americans” or “European Americans.” This is
      occurring, I imagine, for a number of reasons, not
      least of which is the fact that the U.S. is becoming a
      third-world wasteland, and thus the term ‘American’ is
      becoming non-descriptive and meaningless. The terms
      ‘Euro-American’ and ‘European American’ are a matter
      of linguistic precision.

      This video, here, illustrates the decline of any
      shared identity.

      http://conservativetimes.org/?p=522

      /

      ------------------------

      Best Conservative Publications

      Chronicles Magazine
      VDare
      Middle American News
      Citizens Informer!

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
    • Zouppo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2007
        I prefer the term "Real American".  Everyone knows who we are.

        Thomas Jefferson <thomasjeffersonnow@...> wrote:
        Fwd:

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional