Still More Re: OBJECTION to: Traitor About To Be Honored -- See 1 USC 101, 102 re: "Resolutions"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      More on the Vietnam War, from a personal perspective:

      When I was a student of Political Science at UCLA during 1968-1970,
      a State Department official lectured us at noon time by claiming
      that the federal government had no economic motives for
      participating in the Vietnam War.

      Years later, I transcribed the lecture by Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz
      at St. Mary's Cathedral, given on June 1, 1990.  That transcript
      is here:

      (this lecture was a real "eye opener" for me, at that time!)

      Gritz is the hero of the film "Uncommon Valor" (in case you
      haven't seen it).

      In that lecture in S.F., Gritz describes his meeting with General Khun Sa,
      the heroin overlord of the Golden Triangle (Thailand/Burma/Laos).

      Even though he had been a Green Beret for many years,
      Gritz was astounded to learn that the U.S. military were deeply
      involved in smuggling heroin into the USA.  Gritz quotes
      Khun Sa to have said, "How do you think we are getting
      all of those narcotics into your country, if it weren't for
      badges and official aircraft?"

      Later, in his stunning book entitled "The Crimes of Patriots,"
      author Jonathan Kwitny reports that the cadavers of dead GIs
      were disemboweled and stuffed with up to 50 pounds of heroin EACH,
      then placed in special body bags identified with special codes.

      When those body bags arrived at Norton AFB in California,
      they were expedited to a "special morgue" where the heroin
      was removed and taken to "markets" in California.

      Now you know why drugs are now in widespread use
      in high schools and grammar schools in America.

      Still more recently, it has been reported here on the Internet
      that USAF bomber pilots were ordered to save some of
      their bombs for targets over the open ocean in the
      Tonkin Gulf.  Why?  Because George H.W. Bush and
      his Zapata Oil Company were just then perfecting
      the seismic sounding techniques required to pinpoint
      offshore oil deposits there.  The exploding bombs were
      used to perfect that seismic technique for the benefit
      of Zapata Oil.

      Nazism has run in the Bush family for
      several generations now, e.g. Bush 41's father,
      Prescott Bush, was enjoined from violating
      the Trading with the Enemy Act!  Check it out,
      if you don't believe me.

      Do you still want us to believe that the Viet Cong
      and Ho Chi Minh were the "real enemy"?

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm

      Our condensed list of IRS outreach resources:

      Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 10:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...>
      Subject: More Re: OBJECTION to: Traitor About To Be Honored -- See 1 USC 101, 102 re: "Resolutions"
      To: dougd1@...

      Act of Congress declaring the War of 1812:

      "Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives
      of the United States of America in Congress assembled ...."

      Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 10:02:01 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...>
      To: JOHN DILLINGHAM <dougd1@...>

      Hello John,

      Are you now aware that a Congressional RESOLUTION
      is not an "Act of Congress"?

      Compare 1 USC 101 and 102:

      Therefore, the "Tonkin Gulf RESOLUTION"
      was not an Act of Congress and, accordingly,
      was not a formal Declaration of War either.

      Compare the Act of Congress declaring
      the War of 1812, for example.

      Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 15:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Patti Morris <shemome@...>
      Subject: Fwd: Traitor About To Be Honored
      To: JOHN DILLINGHAM <dougd1@...>,
      "Don &amp, Christy Morris" <Banjomorris3@...>,
      Jim Garbowski <kapusta@...>, Jeffie <jeffiemoffet@...>,
      Jo Littlejohn <ltlkila@...>,
      Barbara Morris <bmorris@...>,
      Rob Rudrow <kings03@...>,
      Mary Jo Rudrow <guppie45@...>,
      Vi Fulton <vfulton@...>, Mike Vowell <mikevowl@...>,
      zell <zride26@...>

      From: "Kapusta" <kapusta@...>
      To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
      Subject: Traitor About To Be Honored
      Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:33:47 -0400

> [...]
      >>>1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.
      >>>
      >>>I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one
      >>>year in a cage in Cambodia; and one year
      >>>in a "black box" in Hanoi.
      >>>My North Vietnamese captors deliberately
      >>>poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a
      >>>nurse in a leprosarium in Ban me Thuot, South
      >>>Vietnam, whom I buried in the jungle near the
      >>>Cambodian border.
      >>>At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs.
      >>>(My normal weight is 170 lbs.)
      >>>

      >>>We were Jane Fonda's "war criminals."
      >>>
      >>>When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi, I was asked by
      >>>the camp communist political officer if I would
      >>>be willing to meet with her.
      >>>
      >>>I said yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real
      >>>treatment we POWs received... and how
      >>>different it was from the treatment purported by
      >>>the North Vietnamese, and parroted by her as
      >>>"humane and lenient."
      >>>
      >>>Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky
      >>>floor on my knees, with my arms outstretched
      >>>with a large steel weights placed on my hands,
      >>>and beaten with a bamboo cane.
      >>>
      >>>I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda
      >>>soon after I was released. I asked her
      >>>if she would be willing to debate me on TV.
      >>>She never did answer me.
      >>>
      >>>These first-hand experiences do not exemplify
      >>>someone who should be honored as part
      >>>of "100 Years of Great Women."
      >>>Lest we forget..." 100 Years of Great Women"
      >>>should never include a traitor whose hands are
      >>>covered with the blood of so many patriots.
      >>>
      >>>There are few things I have strong visceral
      >>>reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in
      >>>blatant treason, is one of them.
      >>>Please take the time to forward to as many
      >>>people as you possibly can.
      >>>It will eventually end up on her computer and
      >>>she needs to know that we will never forget.
      >>>RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt, USAF
      >>>716 Maintenance Squadron, Chief of
      >>>Maintenance
      >>>DSN: 875-6431
      >>>COMM: 883-6343
      >>>
      >>>PLEASE HELP BY SENDING THIS TO
      >>>EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK. IF
      >>>ENOUGH PEOPLE SEE THIS MAYBE HER
      >>>STATUS WILL CHANGE
      >>>

      >>> _____
      >>>
      >>> Download Messenger. Join the
      >>> i'm
      >>>Initiative. Help make a difference today.
      >>>
      >>> _____
      >>>
      >>>size=2 width="100%" align=center>
      >>>
      >>>AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
      >>>from
      >>>AOL at AOL.com.
      >>>

      >>> _____
      >>>
      >>>I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
      >>>It has removed 8629 spam emails to date.
      >>>Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
      >>>Try SPAMfighter for free now!

      >>Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo -
      >>Calculate new payment
      >>http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888

      > Mortgage refinance is Hot. *Terms. Get a 5.375%* fix rate. Check savings

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.