OBJECTION to: Traitor About To Be Honored -- See 1 USC 101, 102 re: "Resolutions"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Hello John,

      Are you now aware that a Congressional RESOLUTION
      is not an "Act of Congress"?

      Compare 1 USC 101 and 102:

      Therefore, the "Tonkin Gulf RESOLUTION"
      was not an Act of Congress and, accordingly,
      was not a formal Declaration of War either.

      Compare the Act of Congress declaring
      the War of 1812, for example.

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm

      Our condensed list of IRS outreach resources:

      Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 15:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Patti Morris <shemome@...>
      Subject: Fwd: Traitor About To Be Honored
      To: JOHN DILLINGHAM <dougd1@...>,
      "Don &amp, Christy Morris" <Banjomorris3@...>,
      Jim Garbowski <kapusta@...>, Jeffie <jeffiemoffet@...>,
      Jo Littlejohn <ltlkila@...>,
      Barbara Morris <bmorris@...>,
      Rob Rudrow <kings03@...>,
      Mary Jo Rudrow <guppie45@...>,
      Vi Fulton <vfulton@...>, Mike Vowell <mikevowl@...>,
      zell <zride26@...>

      From: "Kapusta" <kapusta@...>
      To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
      Subject: Traitor About To Be Honored
      Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:33:47 -0400

      >>>She really was a traitor
      >>>
      >>>A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED
      >>>KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA
      >>>
      >>>This is for all the kids born in the 70's who do
      >>>not remember, and didn't have to bear the
      >>>burden that our fathers, mothers and older
      >>>brothers and sisters had to bear.
      >>>
      >>>Jan e Fonda is being honored as one of the
      >>>"100 Women of the Century."
      >>>
      >>>BY BARBRA WALTERS
      >>>
      >>>Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still
      >>>countless others have never known how Ms.
      >>>Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country,
      >>>but specific men who served and sacrificed
      >>>during Vietnam.
      >>>

      >>>The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot
      >>>
      >>>The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.
      >>>
      >>>In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF
      >>>Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison
      >>>the "Hanoi Hilton."
      >>>
      >>>Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell,
      >>>cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was
      >>>ordered to describe for a visiting American
      >>>"Peace Activist" the "lenient and humane
      >>>treatment" he'd received.
      >>>
      >>>He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was
      >>>dragged away.
      >>>During the subsequent beating, he fell forward
      >>>on to the camp Commandant's feet, which
      >>>sent that officer berserk.
      >>>
      >>>In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from
      >>>double vision (which permanently ended his
      >>>flying career) from the Commandant's frenzied
      >>>application of a wooden baton.
      >>>
      >>>From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the
      >>>47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the
      >>>"Hanoi Hilton",,, the first three of which his
      >>>family only knew he was "missing in action".
      >>>His wife lived on faith that he was still alive.
      >>>His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and
      >>>clothed routine in preparation for a
      >>>"peace delegation" visit.
      >>>They, however, had time and devised a plan to
      >>>get word to the world that they were alive
      >>>and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny
      >>>piece of paper, with his Social Secur ity Number
      >>>on it, in the palm of his hand.
      >>>
      >>>When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a
      >>>cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each
      >>>man's hand and asking little encouraging
      >>>snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed
      >>>babies?" and "Are you grateful for the humane
      >>>treatment from your benevolent captors?"
      >>>Believing this HAD to be an act, they each
      >>>palmed her their sliver of paper.
      >>>She took them all without missing a beat. At the
      >>>end of the line and once the camera stopped
      >>>rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs,
      >>>she turned to the officer in charge and handed
      >>>him all the little pieces of paper.
      >>>
      >>>Three men died from the subsequent beatings.
      >>>Colonel Carrigan was almost number four
      >>>but he survived, which is the only reason we
      >>>know of her actions that day.
      >>>
      >>>I was a civilian economic development advisor
      >>>in Vietnam, and was captured by the North
      >>>Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in
      >>>1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.
      >>>
      >>>I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one
> [...]

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.