Border Patrol agent IGNACIO RAMOS ASSAULTED IN PRISON!

  • John Perna
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 5:32 AM
      Border Patrol agent IGNACIO RAMOS ASSAULTED IN PRISON!
      IGNACIO RAMOS AND JOSE COMPEAN ARE IMPRISONED ALONG WITH DRUG DEALERS AND ILLEGAL ALIENS.
      THIS AMOUNTS TO CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT.
      THIS AMOUNTS TO A DEATH SENTENCE!
      Border Patrol agent beaten up in prison
      http://www.freerepublic.com/ focus/f-news/ 1779879/posts
      http://www.freerepublic.com/ %5ehttp:/ www.wnd.com/ news/article. asp?ARTICLE_ I
      February 5, 2007 - Jerome R. Corsi
      Ramos' family confirms: 'They kicked me in the head, they kicked me all over
      the body'
      Imprisoned Border Patrol agent Ignacio "Nacho" Ramos was severely beaten in
      prison, Ramos' father-in-law Joe Loya confirmed to WND. Monica Ramos
      embraces her husband, former U.S. Border Patrol agent Ignacio Ramos, two
      days before he was sentenced to 11 years in prison (Courtesy El Paso Times)
      In a phone call from prison, Ramos told his wife earlier today that he was
      assaulted in prison on Saturday night by a group of five Spanish inmates who
      Ramos took to be illegal immigrants. While beating Ramos, the assailants
      allegedly threatened him in Spanish, taunting him with, "**** la migra,"
      insulting him - "migra" roughly translating as "immigration, " slang for
      Border Patrol agent.
      The assault occurred at Yazoo City Federal Correctional Complex, a medium
      facility federal prison in southern Mississippi, where Ramos had been moved
      about 10 days ago.
      Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean began prison sentences last month, of 11 and
      12 years respectively, for their actions in the shooting and wounding of a
      Mexican drug smuggler who was granted full immunity to testify against them.
      The case has caused national outrage, and dozens of congressmen are publicly
      insisting President Bush grant an immediate pardon of the two law
      enforcement officers.
      Ramos's family feels that the decision to place him in a medium security
      prison violates a promise from federal authorities Ramos would be kept in
      isolation at a minimal security prison.
      At Yazoo, Ramos was housed with the general prison population. A medium
      security prison such as Yazoo
      would be expected to house illegal immigrants,
      including those incarcerated on drug offenses.
      The prison attack came immediately after the airing Saturday night of a
      segment on Ramos and Compean by the "America's Most Wanted" television show. View the video here:
      http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=2978

      Patti Compean, wife of imprisoned agent Jose Compean, told WND her husband
      was in a different prison, still in solitary confinement.
      Today is Ramos' birthday. According to Loya, Ramos's three sons, aged 7, 9
      and 13, woke up crying, not wanting to go to school. The children wanted to
      buy a cake and wait for their father to call so they could sing "Happy
      Birthday" to him on the phone and blow out the candles.
      Early this morning, Loya began working with the office of U.S. Rep. Dana
      Rohrabacher, R.-Calif., to see if the warden would give Ramos special
      permission to call home on his birthday, after his children got home from
      school.
      Monica Ramos received the phone call from her husband in the afternoon, at
      2:00 p.m. Mountain time in El Paso, while she was at work. She wondered why
      he was calling so early, not in the evening when the children would be home
      from school, Loya told WND.
      "They are letting me call right now," Ramos explained, according to his
      father-in-law. "I've been in isolation for two days now, ever since the
      attack, and they told me that I had to call right now.
      I got beat up real
      bad on Saturday night and I'm in real bad shape. They kicked me in the head,
      they kicked me all over the body. I'm all bruised and very sore."

      During the phone call, Ramos told his wife he hadn't received any medical
      care in the 48 hours since the attack, Loya said.
      Ramos told his wife he was able to identify only one of the five assailants:
      "They all cursed me in Spanish," he said, according to Loya.
      "As they were
      beating me up and kicking me, they kept calling me 'migra,' 'migra.' I'm
      pretty sure they were all illegal immigrants."
      Ramos told his wife that he was badly bruised and bleeding from the ears. He
      said that immediately after the attack, he was placed back into solitary
      confinement, where he has been for the last two days.
      ===
      This e-mail goes out to all of you with deep anger!!! IGNACIO "Nacho" RAMOS just got off the phone with Monica, "Nacho" was assaulted Saturday night around
      2200 by about five illegal immigrants. He has multiple and severe
      injuries. They put him in Isolation for now, he has not been allowed
      to see a doctor since Saturday. They were yelling at him in Spanish,
      Maten a la migra. which means kill the Border Patrol Agent. If he
      recovers from this, they will put him back in general population.
      This is what the Justice Department wants, including George Bush and
      Johnny Sutton. They figure if these two Agents are killed, then they
      don't have to worry about all of us any longer. We must rally together
      now more then ever to put pressure on our government to release these to
      agents NOW!!!! In the mean while we must DEMAND that they be protected
      and treated with respect. Please Forward this to as many people as you
      can. WE NEED TO UNITE AS AMERICANS NOW, AND DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!!
      FOLLOW UP ARTICLES:
      AN OPEN LETTER TO Homeland Security Inspector General Richard Skinner  rick.skinner@...
      From: randy@...

      Ok Skinner,
      It's time for YOU to put up or shut up.

      Let's see these alleged "documents" you're blowing all this hot air about that supposedly will state Ramos and Campean "Were out to shoot Mexicans".

      I think you are in on this treason with your buddies Sutton and Kanof.How much did the drug cartels pay you?

      One day the TRUTH will be exposed and the TRULY guilty WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for their crimes.

      In case you try to railroad me for exercising my right to free speech.I have BCC'd over 6600 character witnesses to this email both in the private and media sectors.

      Let's see it,your public awaits you...........................

      ====================
      A few thoughts for our President;
      who has not yet pardoned Ramos and Campean;
      and to other government officials,
      who participated in this travesty of justice:

      "...for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7

      "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." — Jesus

      "What you do not wish upon yourself, extend not to others." — Confucius

      "What is hateful to you, do not to your fellow man." — Hillel

      "Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you." — Muhammad

      "This is the sum of duty; do naught onto others what you would not have them do unto you." from the Mahabharata

      What goes around comes around.

      Be a PS3 game guru.