IS THIS TRUE?? IF SO IT EXPLAINS A LOT.

  • hengist_w
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Subject: IS THIS TRUE?? IF SO IT EXPLAINS A LOT.

      Israeli Advisors - Too Close For Comfort

      What is Casey doing with Zeevi as an advisor ?

      General Zeevi

      Israeli Intelligence Chief

      General Casey

      US Commander

      Bush, under advice from his Neo-con handlers, sent US officers to Israel to train with the IDF to prepare for Iraq. Now we learn the IDF is fighting within our ranks in Iraq.

      A number of officers are questioning whether we have a fifth column operating behind the lines. There have been too many sophisticated ambushes, and the enemy seems to know every move isolated patrols make.

      After Blackwater Security was ambushed twice, they want no part of any Israelis.

      AIPAC and JINSA advised Bush on suitable Generals for our Iraq invasion, and our troops are paying the price.