Video of Saddam Hussein's execution WARNING: This is graphic. It includes sound.

  • John Perna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Video of Saddam Hussein's execution WARNING: This is graphic. It includes sound.
      NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. NOT FOR CHILDREN
      Clearest:

      Ever since the arrest of Saddam Hussein we saw claims that this defendant was not really Saddam Hussein.
      Would a Saddam Hussein "double" have died on the gallows without ever claiming that he was the wrong man?
      We even saw pictures which pretend
      to reveal differences between Saddam Hussein and this alleged "double".

      For many years there were claims
      that Hitler was alive and well in South America.
      Will we ever stop hearing that Elvis is still alive?

      One thing that makes this story look suspicious is the fact that it
      was promoted by the same disinformer,
      who promotes every other outlandish hoax on the internet.
      What could they threaten this alleged "double" with,
      to keep him silient,
      if they are going to hang him anyway, if he does keep silient??????
      This alleged "double"  was in OPEN COURT shouting out things on many occasions, in front of witnesses, and in front of cameras.
      This alleged "double"  never did shout "HEY I AM NOT EVEN SADDAM".
      This alleged "double"  shouted out defenses of his own actions...
      that is SADDAM'S actions.
      Now this alleged "double" has died on the gallows.
      This alleged "double" never tried to save his own life
      by demanding DNA tests to show that he was not Saddam Hussein.
      This alleged "double" has never tried to save his own life
      by demanding dental record tests to show that he was not Saddam Hussein.
      This alleged "double" has never tried to save his own life
      by demanding finger print tests to show that he was not Saddam Hussein.
      What will these people say now that he has been hanged,
      in front of witnesses and cameras?

      The assumption seems to be that anyone,
      who does not accept any
      particular outlandish theory,
      is claiming that there is NO conspiracy,
      or that our government is not involved in a
      conspiracy.
      This is an old intelligence trick called "Poisoning the well":
      the intentional promotion of lies to blend with an embarrassing truth to
      discredit the embarrassing truth.
      The government shills try to conceal the real truth by
      fueling outlandish theories;
      which will ultimately be discredited.
      When those outlandish theories are discredited,
      then many people will dismiss the truth;
      which the government shills were able to associate with those outlandish
      theories.
      After this is posted, those government shills, will probably take offense,
      and pop in to comment. The usual tactic will be a personal attack,
      attempting to shift the discussion from the message, to the messenger.

      http://mail.yahoo.com