Re: COMMUNIQUE FROM HECTOR BUELA OF ARGENTINA

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Thank you, Adrian, for this update.

      We have forwarded your message below
      to several discussion lists in which we participate.

      Feliz Navidad!

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm

      Adrian Salbuchi <salbuchi@...> wrote:
      CANCELLATION BEING SOUGHT OF THE SIMON WIESENTHAL CENTER'S LEGAL REGISTRATION IN ARGENTINA

      Argentine citizen and publisher, Héctor Buela, filed a request wth the relevant Argentine Government Supervisory Entity for the cancellation of the Legal Registration of the Simon Wiesenthal Center's subsidiary organization in Argentina.  Mr. Buela submitted abundant evidence to local authorities showing that the Centro Simon Wiesenthal Latinoamérica - which, in turn, is a subsidiary of its much-feared European parent organization - received legal approval to operate in Argentina through deceit, as they submitted misleading information regarding their Social Object and the activities that they would carry out.

      In other words, they described what can only be called a "social object of convenience", which, in practice, turns that Organization into an illegitimate front, hiding its true objectives which they voluntarily misrepresented.  Clealy, their main objective is to carry out ideological persecution against Argentine citizens whose views they do not share.  This is something they repeatedly admit doing, which is totally contrary to the Democratic and Institutional Values held by the vast majority of Argentine citizens.

      Mr. Buela declared that the Asociación Centro Wiesenthal in Argentina is an illegitimate organization, hiding its true illegitimate objectives, promoting the persecution of Argentine citizens solely on the basis of their idelological stance.  Correspondingly, the Asociación Centro Wiesenthal's Legal Registration as an association registered under Argentine law should be immediately withdrawn by local authorities.

      Héctor D. Buela
      San Luis, Argentina - 30th November 2006