Re: Old Right Re: PREPARE FOR THE SINKING OF A U.S. AIRCRAFT CARRIER - The US...

  • Mogsmum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      In a message dated 08/10/2006 10:36:47 GMT Daylight Time, catworld@... writes:

      The mistake you engage is that Iran would launch any attack on a us
      aircraft carrier, or any ship of ours. I would rather hazzard a guess
      that Israel would unilaterally attack Iran first, then "conveniently"
      take out our carrier on the way back home, to be blamed on Iran as
      "retaliation" in the media.

      Remember the USS Liberty, and the Gulf of Tonkin (which didn't happpen
      but we were told it did by officials and the media, i.e. they lie)

      And Pearl Harbor was no surprise.

      And who pulled off "9-11?"

      Iran would never be so stupid, but an even more stupid American public
      will believe Iran will have been behind this, should the plan go "live."

      Unfortunately this all means "dead," as in a lot of innocents are set
      to lose their lives on the altar of globalization in the pending all
      out war I see looming on the horizon.

      Cliff

      hi cliff i agree with every word you write.how much more blood do the globalists (NWO) want before they are content. regards elizabeth