Re: That Empty Floor in the South Tower?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Zim was in the North Tower;
      Martinez is talking about the South Tower.

      To install the quantity of explosives and
      detonators required to implode both WTCs
      would have also required staging areas.

      That's my latest guess-timate.

      We think the final approach was controlled
      from WTC7, and that's why it was also
      demolished -- later the same day.

      The entire operation has Mossad written
      all over it.

      Here's another track which we developed here,
      doing original research:

      AA11's first deviation turned it to a new heading
      straight for Rome, New York -- host to Griffiss AFB
      and NEADS -- the Northeast Air Defense Sector
      responsible for tracking all aircraft in the airspace
      above 500,000 SQUARE MILES of Northeast USA.

      As it turns out, Griffiss is HQ to perhaps THE
      most sophisticated concentration of advanced radar
      and tracking technology anywhere on planet Earth:

      (begin reading at "remains")

      All that Griffiss interceptors needed to do was to get airborne,
      and AA11 would have flown right into them.

      More likely, if interceptors had scrambled according to SOP
      (standard operating procedure), they would have screamed
      by AA11's windshield at a combined velocity of about
      33 MILES PER MINUTE -- in close proximity to Albany,
      New York (F-14 @ ~1,400 mph + AA11 @ ~600 mph).

      Air National Guard have publicly stated that they are
      fully equipped to intercept anything over the continental
      USA in NINE MINUTES.  AA11's first deviation was
      at ~8:14 a.m. + 15 minutes +/- would have placed it very close
      to Albany (using this second "projective" method),
      allowing about 5 minutes for the jets to scamble
      and get airborne, after confirming AA11's deviation
      from its regular flight plan.

      We believe that Mossad officer Daniel C. Lewin
      was the one who actually hijacked AA11, and
      he de-planed and probably returned to a hero's
      welcome in Tel Aviv.

      The other hijacker -- of UA175 -- was Alona Avraham,
      another Mossad agent who worked under cover
      at Applied Materials in Sunnyvale/Silicon Valley.

      We have requested the U.S. Coast Guard and
      U.S. Navy officers to issue an APB for the apprehension of both
      -- on suspicion of aircraft piracy on the morning of 9/11.

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm

      All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

      Kathleen Roberts <weerkhr@...> wrote:
      Thanks. I thought "homing device", but my husband said those are usually pretty small. But perhaps it was part of detonation?

      Kathleen
      Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:39:47 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...>
      Subject: Re: That Empty Floor in the South Tower?
      To: Kathleen Roberts <weerkhr@...>

      Chertoff failed to order an investigation of why Zim-American Israeli Shipping Company suddenly terminated its lease of offices on the 16th and 17th floors of the North Tower of the World Trade Center ....

      ZIM NY head office missed World Trade Centre explosion

      ON SEPTEMBER 4, Zim-American Israeli Shipping Company, North American arm of Zim Israeli Navigation Company relocated from the World Trade Centre in New York after being there for almost 30 years and opened its North America Headquarters in Norfolk, Virginia. The company existed 50 years in the downtown, New York City area.

      The company missed the destruction of the landmark structure in New York by just a few days.

      [end excerpt]

      Also, use Google http://www.google.com
      to search for:

        +Zim +Dubai

      and

        +"Israeli spy ring"

      for more eye-openers!

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm

      All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

      Kathleen Roberts <weerkhr@...> wrote:
      Thank you! Not sure what Zim would have to do with the empty floor?

      Kathleen