Re: 12 Qualities of a Free Man

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      >  While I do not take issues with what is said, I must, however,
      >  take issue with what is not said, and what is not said happens to be
      >  the most important quality a free man possesses, and that is
      >  the unqualified right to keep and bear arms,
      >  a right certified in heaven itself.
      Indeed ...
      ...  and a fundamental Right guaranteed by the Second Amendment,
      rendered supreme Law of the Land by the Supremacy Clause
      in the Constitution for the United States of America.

      "Gun control is hitting your target."  Col. James "Bo" Gritz

      "Shoot second, shoot once," Paul Andrew Mitchell

      Thanks!

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm

      All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

      "Dieter H. Dahmen" <ddahmen4@...> wrote:
      Paul:

      It is when I read things like this that it becomes frightfully clear to me
      that an escape out of the abyss is in all likelihood not possible anymore.

      While I do not take issues with what is said, I must, however, take issue
      with what is not said, and what is not said happens to be the most important
      quality a free man possesses, and that is the unqualified right to keep and
      bear arms, a right certified in heaven itself.

      Dieter

      http://mail.yahoo.com