OPINION RELEASE: Quotations -- Aesop, Andrew Weil, MD & Neil A. McDonald

  • We The People Constitutional Activism
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 4:00 PM

      Rick Stanley
      Constitutional Activist
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 03/31/06

      WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE!
      **  Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org
      **  OR Our NEW Offshore Site at http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org
      **  Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know!

      OPINION RELEASE: Quotations -- Aesop, Andrew Weil, MD & Neil A. McDonald

      "Vices are their own punishment."
      > -- Aesop
      > (c. 550 B.C.)
      legendary Greek fabulist

      href="http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Aesop.Quote.2518">http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Aesop.Quote.2518

      > "In Europe, when tobacco was first introduced,
      > it was
      immediately banned.  In Turkey, if you
      > got caught with tobacco, you
      had your nose slit.
      > China and Russia imposed the death penalty

      for possession of tobacco."

      href="http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Andrew.Weil.Quote.545B">http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Andrew.Weil.Quote.545B

      > "Whatever the immediate gains and losses,
      > the dangers
      to our safety arising from political suppression
      > are always greater than
      the dangers
      > to the safety resulting from political freedom.

      Suppression is always foolish."
      > -- Neil A. McDonald
      > Source:
      Politics: A Study of Control Behavior, 1965

      href="http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Neil.McDonald.Quote.497F">http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Neil.McDonald.Quote.497F

      > Share these quotes -- spread them around!
      > Many
      have sacrificed their lives for our Liberty.
      > Let us renew our commitment
      to Freedom.

      > Liberty Quotes -
      href="http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca">http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca

      Disclaimer: Information shared in the Stanley Scoop is not necessarily
      the opinion of the editor or staff.  It is shared for information
      purposes only and it is recommended that you come to your own conclusions.
      Live Free or Die! Liberty in our Lifetime!
      We the People Scoop
      http://www.stanley2002.org
      http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org
      Reply to: rick@...

      Listen to: Standing Up for America Radio Show with Rick Stanley
      Every Sunday, 6pm MST for 1 hour
      On Truth Radio Network
      to listen, click here: http://www.truthradio.com
      Sponsored by:
      Stanley Fasteners and Shop Supply http://www.stanleyfasteners.com

      Also check out The Revolutionary Coalition!
      This group is working to unite all third parties that defend the
      constitution, independents, and non-voters (making up 60% of
      Americans) into one SUPER THIRD PARTY!

      This group has a single line platform: "To defend our (Natural)
      God-given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed
      rights."

      To subscribe to the We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
      send a message to subscribe@...

      If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
      send a message to unsubscribe@...

      All other changes for personal attention, such as changing your email address, send to
      webmaster@...

      Be aware that you may be receiving mail forwarded from a group,
      in which case you may have to visit http://groups.yahoo.com to unsubscribe.
      Please also note that mail sent to our "reply to:" address,
      newsletter@... is usually ignored....