OPINION RELEASE: Chemtrail Protest-MARCH 23, 2006

  • We The People Constitutional Activism
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 6:43 AM

      Rick Stanley
      Constitutional Activist
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 3/03/06
      WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE!                      **
      **  Visit the offshore website at:                                  **
      **  http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org                        **
      **  Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know!                **
      **                                                                  **
      **  SPECIAL NOTICE: Many of our readers know that the Scooplist has **
      **  been down for just over a month. Our previous site at           **
      **  www.stanley2002.org was just closed down by the Powers That Be  **
      **  that do not want to see this kind of info coming out.           **

      OPINION RELEASE:  Chemtrail Protest-MARCH 23, 2006

      STANLEY NOTE:  As I have been on top this issue for many years, it is gratifying
      to see others step up to the plate of truth.  I have taken a lot of flak over
      the years as well, however, the truth is right up in the sky...

      My own website at "We The People Constitutional Activism" at
      http://www.stanley2002.org  has many articles and pictures regarding the
      CHEMTRAILS issue.

      Thank you Devvy  Kidd for speaking out once more.

      LIVE FREE or Die!  Liberty in our Lifetime!
      Rick Stanley