File - reminder

  • oldright@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 92 , Feb 1, 2006
      Friends, activists and members:

      We need your help to make and keep the private Old Right Yahoo Group a resource for spirited interaction. Since our goal is to encourage interaction among America First Populism, we request you recommend new candidates.

      Need to know who they are, their email address, and general idea about their politics.

      The most frequent reason for people leaving the group is the volume of messages from the default individual mail settings. Daily Digests usually resolves most traffic issues. Or Special Notice settings allows special announcements from SARTRE. NO email, would allow reading messages on the group from their web urls and posting to the group.

      Need help with the settings, drop me instructions and I will make modifications from this end.

      Identification of time sensitive or priority posts can be accomplished with placing the following codes at the beginning of the subject line:

      Breaking News for immediate reading: ###
      High Priority Message: ^^^

      Remember to place any changes in the subject line if you are using the reply key to an existing message.

      Our editorial perspective reflects a paleoconservative viewpoint. The Old Right Yahoo Group is a place for like minded thinkers. Screening unfamiliar applicants is minimal. However, we request that disruptive seekers find another home.

      Vigorous debate and free speech are honored, and will not be suppressed. However, this is a private group open to public membership. Standards of civil conduct will be observed, for the privileged of continued association.

      Yahoo groups are subject to Yahoo approval, so keep that in mind before you cross any lines that risk a review for imprudent behavior.

      BREAKING ALL THE RULES http://batr.org publishes original essays by SARTRE
      on the 'Strappado Wrack', the 'View from the Mount', Global Gulag, the 'Dueling Twins', Varying Verity and Solitary Purdah. Political Commentary that Thomas Jefferson to Voltaire would read with sober essays and provocative articles on Politics, Foreign Policy, Markets, Media, Law, Education, Culture, Society, Philosophy and Religion. Sprinkled with Wit, Satire and Sarcasm. The Existential approach to beguile and understand current events.

      Old Right http//oldright.com uses RSS transfer and appears in directories and has XML linkage. Old Right will be promoted. Visit it often for daily updates.

      Any ideas, suggestions or criticism are welcomed. Get involved, grow our ranks, post often and share quality INFO.

      All the best,

      SARTRE - Publisher of BREAKING ALL THE RULES http://batr.org
    • oldright@yahoogroups.com