Re: Trading Episodes

  • stircraz
    Message 1 of 15491 , May 2, 2001
      Howdy! You are more than welcome to download when
      I finally get them uploaded somewhere. I had
      trouble with Whalemail and it kept freezing up on me. I
      am on a highspeed Mac with a slow connection (the
      computer is fast, but my phone line has problems!). When I
      figure out a good place to upload these shows to, I will
      welcome anyone who wants to download.
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006