Mr. Keen, Candid Mike

  • vincente_ca
    Message 1 of 15491 , Apr 30, 2001
      Some people are having trouble dl from idrive
      (surpise! surprise!) and have suggested posting these shows
      on Myplay.<br><br>For some reason I cannot get
      Myplay to accept any uploads from me, but I have put the
      4 eps. I have of Mr. Keen on Whalemail (plus Candid
      Microphone). Here's what you do:<br><br>Go to
      iloveotr<br><br>You'll see the files. Point your cursor at download,
      right click, save document as....whatever. It should dl
      for you. You can also try the more roundabout way of
      sending the file to your email address. You'll see where
      it says to do that, but I would recommend the first
      method. Good luck. Vince
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006