Opera recommendation

  • vincente_ca
    Message 1 of 15491 , Apr 3 8:08 PM
      Once again I would like to recommend the Opera
      browser. Although I had trouble last week getting into it,
      it now works fine and when downloading it can't be
      beat. I am now dl two files from idrive of all places
      and it works great, like 42 KB/s. Never did I have
      such success using IE or Netscape. It is easy to use,
      the interface lets you see exactly what is happening
      in the file transfers, I have been able to dl 6
      files at once, and what's more --it's free. P.S. This
      is a public service announcement,no commercial value
      in it for me. (Thanks KMc for putting The Unexpected
      shows up for everyone to enjoy). Vince
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006