Re: Lots of OTR

  • laurie3333
    Message 1 of 15491 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi! I've never used My Play before so I thought
      I'd give it try based on your post and try to
      download one of your shows. However, when I went in today
      the OTR shows weren't there. Do they just stay there
      on the day you post the message here? Do they
      expire? I was able to get in with the email and password
      you provided but no OTR shows. Am I doing something
      wrong? Thanks!
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006