Re: Looking for Gildersleeve guest appea

  • sivadhsarc
    Message 1 of 15491 , May 31 11:11 PM
      Hal Peary made three other appearances on the
      Fibber McGee & Molly program after he left for
      Summerfield...they were on the 12/29/42 episode "Gildersleeve Visits
      For Dinner", then on the 3/28/44 "Fibber's Ill -
      Gildersleeve Calls" when Jim Jordan was in the hospital with
      pneumonia, and finally on the 9/13/49 Johnson's Wax 15th
      Anniversary Program. <br><br>Crash
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006