Re: Binaries

  • Throckmorton_P_Gildersleeve
    Message 1 of 15491 , Jan 11, 2000
      Hi Joe-<br><br> The most important element is to
      have an ISP with good newsgroup coverage or to use a
      pay news server. Here's a link to a faq about the otr
      binary groups
      though there is some cross posting there is a lot of
      unique material on each.<br><br>The faq doesn't mention
      a really great program for downloading -- NewsShark
      -- which can be found
      disconnected for some reason, which makes it real
      handy.<br><br>There is also an otr discussion newsgroup. You can
      access that via a web browser by going to
      2295.883359787&title=Related&query=</a><br>Discussions of how to download binaries crop up there pretty
      frequently, so you might want to search through them for some
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006