Re: Downloading Speed Question

  • belaker
    Message 1 of 15491 , Jan 2, 2001
      You probably need to tweak a couple of settings,
      depending on which version of Windows you're running under.
      You'll want to at least change your MTU setting, but
      first you need to contact your ISP and ask what MTU
      setting they're using. You also want to know the values
      for RWIN and possibly your TTL. Don't panic. There
      are free programs that will make the adjustments for
      you if you don't want to muck around in the Registry.
      speed of your connection, and to get free software that
      will adjust them, try
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006