Re: Bradbury web site listing radio show

  • tonyorlando
    Message 1 of 15491 , Dec 2, 2000
      "All Summer In A Day" tells about a schoolgirl
      who moves from Earth to Venus. She is homesick.
      Specifically, she is depressed because she never sees the sun.
      The sun only comes out for a brief moment every few
      years. All her talk about the sun makes her schoolmates
      (who have never seen the sun) jealous.<br><br>I won't
      give away the ending. The story is about the day that
      the sun comes out.<br><br>This story is considered a
      sci-fi classic. It's even been anthologized in
      mainstream grade school and middle school textbooks.
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006