Re: SUSPENSE WANTED

  • GregBurton
    Message 1 of 15491 , Nov 2, 2000
      Not much information I can give you really. I
      just started using it this week. I come into work and
      get it running. Then at the end of the day I stop
      ripping and rename the files into the naming convention I
      like to use. I use a laptop at work and take it home
      with me at night; otherwise I would leave it running
      all night. I don't know who it is that is streaming
      the programs nor how to get in contact with them. I
      would like to myself to let them know I appreciate them
      making them available. As you've probably noticed, there
      are other streaming sites available as well. I
      retrieved the Star Wars series for my kids earlier in the
      week. No complaints about the quality from either of
      the series I've ripped.<br><br>Greg
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006