Re: SUSPENSE WANTED

  • PURKASZ
    Message 1 of 15491 , Nov 2, 2000
      Greg, many thanks for that StreamRipper info. I
      have it now and I see a program running but what's the
      method here? Do I just leave it on to download
      everything to my files and then pick what I want? That could
      be dangerous on an overnight run don't you think?
      Tell me some of your experiences with this wonderful
      scary thing. How can I get in touch with the person
      running these things?
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23 5:54 PM