Re: Sam Spades line up on Idrive

  • PURKASZ
    Message 1 of 15491 , Oct 31, 2000
      Jack, it's me Purkasz...what's this about getting
      into the Calender where there are 9,987,234 shows!
      Wow, didn't know that. How do you get in there
      anybody? Do we have all the Suspense shows Jack? Anybody
      have any out the ordinary run of the mill Suspense
      shows they are willing to trade? Contact me please, we
      can trade ICQ style and have a good time.
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006