Re: John Dorenus Show

  • Wideleg84
    Message 1 of 15491 , Sep 30, 2000
      I doubt that any recordings of this show exist,
      because Mr. Doremus's home studio, where he made all of
      his recordings, was destroyed in a disastrous house
      fire circa 1979 or 1980. I remember hearing about it
      in a radio newscast not too long after my father's
      death in 1979. The studio contained all of his
      archives, master tapes, and research materials, so I'm
      afraid it's gone forevcr. I do hope I'm wrong, though!
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006