Re: Traders Wanted

    Message 1 of 15491 , Dec 28, 1999
      Hi,<br>I good way to get a bunch of MP3's quick
      is to download them off the net. If you have
      high-speed internet access, it only takes a few minutes to
      download a show, usually around 7 meg each.<br>Check the
      links section of this club for some good sites. I have
      a lot of cassette OTR but I'm reluctant to trade
      for anymore because they take up too much room.
      Message 15491 of 15491 , Oct 23, 2006