guest star

  • matthewhayes40
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2014

      Does anyone like Guest Star I've got a bunch around 300+

      Also have alot of Command Performance I havent been very active here no

      internet at home..

      Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2014
        Hi,

        yes shows are pretty good. Not much going on here lately so don't feel bad.

        pat
      • Dean Sweatman
        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2014
          Hi Pat

          I still keep an ear open here while jousting at windmills elsewhere.

          am trapped in small quarters so most of my stuff is in storage. Been using a $60.00 android tablet to stay online at wifi hotspots.

          Dean

          Message 4 of 5 , May 21, 2014
            Hi Dean,

            Nice to hear from you, glad you're taking advantage of those hotspots.

            Take care, Pat

            Message 5 of 5 , May 21, 2014
              Sorry about the double posts- This new interface of Yahoo's leaves much to be desired.