Another free download from CHRS

  • chrs.transcriptiondiscs
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2014

      A new download, and please leave a comment for the person who got this for you to download for free.

      Even just a "thank you" would be appreciated.

      Thanks.

      http://www.californiahistoricalradio.com/et-project/

    • chrs.transcriptiondiscs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2014

        Visit our website for the newest download.

        And please leave a comment.  We would appreciate it.

         Thanks.

        http://www.californiahistoricalradio.com/et-project/june-10-2014/