Cool web site

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2014

      While searching for information on a series I was listening to, 'Return to paper plates" I found this site, lot of cool interesting stuff and recordings.

      http://98.130.146.204/index.html

      Welcome To Lowell's Place

      Bowman Jets Rockets And Spacemen Bubble Gum Cards,
      Chickenman, World War II V-Discs, Bridey Murphy,
      Bill Haley, Lots Of Swing Bands and more to come.

    • L. M.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2014
        Return To Paper Plates was produced by Mel Blanc Associates and starred Joan Gerber as Julia and Byron Kane as Carl, with Lenny Weinrib as the narrator and additional voices by the rest of the MBA crew (Arte Johnson, Mel Blanc, etc.)

        To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2014
          Thanks so much. Recordings of old 78s of all kinds, too, including the 1909 version of a song called Old Mother Hubbard I have only known from I person who sang it at the top of her lungs when requested.

          Ben Karlin
          St Louis, MO USA

          To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2014
            Nice Find, I'm enjoying Lowell's Place now, Many Thanks !
            Byron
          • ontime6402
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27, 2014
              What is the web site??