ZOOT RADIO-HACKED

  • bigkahunacooks1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2013
      HI!! I don't know if you all knew this but the wonderful "ZOOT RADIO" got hacked a while back and the idiot hacker totally destroyed and deleted all the files. It was a TREASURE TROVE of OTR!! ALL FREE!! John Dadlez owner of ZOOT RADIO has a Facebook page:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zoot-Radio/172694562789620

      I think he is gradually trying to restore it. Take Care!! Mike Bernardoni

      ALSO...I found this but haven't check out the links so not sure how legit any are:
      http://www.topsimilarsites.com/similar-to/zootradio.com