This Week In Pendant episode 29!

  • pendantproductions
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2013

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - Twenty-ninth episode!

      It's a veritable smorgasbord of Pendant news! The 2013 Pendy Award nominations are final, get the info within! The last "Phantom Canyon" scripts are out for recording, and cast and crew bios for the show have been flying like hotcakes. Wait, hotcakes don't fly, do they? Maybe they SHOULD. "Henderson and Havner" is through production and awaiting a premiere date (and maybe a few final credits). Our release schedule was updated through May 2014, "The Kingery" season seven outline is done, and Anna Rodriguez hosts an Audio Escape and brings Pendant shows to the airwaves. Like ACTUAL airwaves. Whoa. We've got an exclusive preview clip of "The Sonnets" part 5 from "The Pendant Shakespeare", preivew trailers for "Seminar" episode 53 and "Genesis Avalon" episode 47, and Jordan and Richard Casto discuss being in the closet, death scenes and sex machines! LET'S HUG.

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml