"New" Johnny Dollar

  • michael_douglas_dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      Unsure how much interest there might be in these, but I recently found and
      enjoyed them. These are newly (2010-2011) written episodes of "Yours Truly,
      Johnny Dollar" performed by Seattle's American Radio Theater company. ART
      usually records the scripts for lost episodes of Old Time Radio shows, but they
      do some original radio plays too, including these two Johnny Dollar adventures.

      http://amerad.libsyn.com/yours_truly_johnny_dollar_the_first_edition_matter

      http://amerad.libsyn.com/yours-truly-johnny-dollar-the-jeffords-matter